Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

monster stone old unique drop rate question

This is a discussion on monster stone old unique drop rate question within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got 2 Roc's in one chest...
Page: 2

sczuross

I got 2 Roc's in one chest

best run ive had was 4 uniques from 3 ms. They were all crap though, and old elemental necklace, old ruby ring, old crystal ring and old bronze earring.

I remember when the first time they fixed MS i got an old RE, but after that the drop rate on uniques went down and i think i got 1 roc outta like 15 ms and rest soul pots.

I did 12 ms, got 1 red dragon necklace and 1 kek belt.
    I wish they would make this storable so I can put them in my inn, so I can do them all at once without them taking up my slots

SaNTa

Quote Originally Posted by sczuross View Post
    I got 2 Roc's in one chest

lol xD
    you are very lucky man !

Lamination

I went straight to boss and got Old Imir Ring on my ALT char, i traded it to my main, but now I can't wear it, anyone know how to fix this?

When I try to wear it, it goes back to its place immediately.

oh and about the topic... drop rate is really low, I saved up 10 monster stones on my main, used them one after the other with bdw scroll for more exp , but got I nothing but coins, soul pot, and that blue ball thingy. Oh and I'm DISC premium (guess that didn't help much)

Quote Originally Posted by Lamination View Post
    I went straight to boss and got Old Imir Ring on my ALT char, i traded it to my main, but now I can't wear it, anyone know how to fix this?

When I try to wear it, it goes back to its place immediately.

oh and about the topic... drop rate is really low, I saved up 10 monster stones on my main, used them one after the other with bdw scroll for more exp , but got I nothing but coins, soul pot, and that blue ball thingy. Oh and I'm DISC premium (guess that didn't help much)
    Log out and back in and should work.

I got so far:
    Old green drag neck, old godess neck (both in one chest) , old fr and one more old thing but forgot out of about 15+- ms.

Lamination

Quote Originally Posted by Belgske View Post
    Log out and back in and should work.

I got so far:
    Old green drag neck, old godess neck (both in one chest) , old fr and one more old thing but forgot out of about 15+- ms.
    I reloged already, but it didn't work, what going on?

I tried to wear the Imir Ring when I first got it, but it says something about a seal or whatever, so I didn't wear it, instead I traded it to my main character, when the ring got traded, the seal was gone (it wasn't transparent or faded like before) but now I can't wear it.

EDIT: Ah it's fixed now, I had to relog a few times for it to work. Thanks Belgske
    Last edited by Lamination; 09-22-2010 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Problem Fixed

Automaton

Yesterday I did all the MS i had saved up, twelve in total.. My rewards were.... eleven soul pots and an old crystal ring u.u

Oh well, I gained almost 300 million exp in like two hours xD

PurEppOwnage

I got skele belt, mage earring, flame ring and some crappy ring with 50 hp.
    Thats from 30 monster stones or so..
    If i were you i would kill all the creatures there since its the best xp u can get

Its pure luck ;o) if you are friend with anvil then you will be friend with MS ;o) at least it give you really nice exp for killing all monsters and sometimes happend you get another MS in MS mission ;o) and that is really nice ;o)

is there any mob that drops monster stones at a higher % or all the same?

mrdonuts

My 1st MS i got a old roc :P

the best drop rate for monster stones is uruk hai

if you can kill fast and have pet looter scroll you can get 6-10 stones per hour

i find that in the past when i used to farm the stones i would get a drop of about 1 unique per 5 bosses. i would not waste my time to kill any of the monsters i would just run to end boss

if you want to xp this is a good spot to xp as the xp per your level increases and i think you gain anywhere from 10% xp on low lvls to about 1-2% xp even on higher lvls like in your 70s just for killing all the monsters plus boss

if all you want is uniques to sell though u need to farm alot of stones

Toffys

i got 1 rol 2 days ago ^^ and its was 1st mine stone at usko

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast