How do u get those K,M,S ect...symbols beside your name...

This is a discussion on How do u get those K,M,S ect...symbols beside your name... within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Like the topic say's First Thing : I'm more interested In Geting the K Symbol how much of Nation point ...
Page: 1

Default How do u get those K,M,S ect...symbols beside your name...

Like the topic say's

First Thing : I'm more interested In Geting the K Symbol how much of Nation point & lader/leader point's do I Need I'm on the Human side... right now I have about 101K nation point AND 4k lader/leader point's.

Second Q:would the status of MY Symbol change if i would to start exping instead of Pking ??????

thank's in advance:::

Neokhan1 With Love From Ares:

O_o Senior Member

The bordered symbols (with the golden frame) is for the top 100 NP holders, the other 1 (e.g this ) is for the top 100 LP holders.

Now there is no way to know user's NP \ LP, only his rank, so what you need to do is just ask them how much NP / LP they got...

Your symbol will change only once some1 passed you or you go down in the rank... For example if you have dragon (rank 1) and then some1 will pass you, youll have H..

there are 2 kind. 1)Monthly 2)Permenant (Ones with frame around them).

1)You get these symbols by pking and the monthly ones reset every month. It depends on how much people pk and it is easier to get higher monthly symbols right after reset beecause everyone will have really low ladder points(The right side). Top 100 players get them ranked 1 to 100 and when you get more than the person above you, well you take his spot.
    2)Perm symbols depend on your actual np (The left side). top 100 players with the most national points in order get the symbols with frame around them. There is no perm K they start with M and end with dragon. They do not reset therefore the np needed for perm symbols are increasing. I think perm M is about 650k nps at the moment and dragon around 5m.
    3)If you were to exp instead of pking that means you will not recieve np and someone else might pass you, and that means you would lose your symbol.

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AtomRocks View Post
    there are 2 kind. 1)Monthly 2)Permenant (Ones with frame around them).

1)You get these symbols by pking and the monthly ones reset every month. It depends on how much people pk and it is easier to get higher monthly symbols right after reset beecause everyone will have really low ladder points(The right side). Top 100 players get them ranked 1 to 100 and when you get more than the person above you, well you take his spot.
    2)Perm symbols depend on your actual np (The left side). top 100 players with the most national points in order get the symbols with frame around them. There is no perm K they start with M and end with dragon. They do not reset therefore the np needed for perm symbols are increasing. I think perm M is about 650k nps at the moment and dragon around 5m.
    3)If you were to exp instead of pking that means you will not recieve np and someone else might pass you, and that means you would lose your symbol.
    Not sure about USKO but in EUKO there are...

Also you just said what I said with a wall of text

Banned Regular Member

You can check USKO NP/LP holders from here : Knight Online World = Free to Play MMORPG, Join the epic PVP WAR Knight world, KnightOnline world, kol, usko, Ko, Kol, Knight, Kinayt, Knight oyun, mmo knight, mmorpg knight, knight online, knightonline, pvp, pvp mmo, pvp mmorpg, pk mmo, pk mmorpg
    just choose NP or LP , Then select the server you want , then select nation.
    And btw , a correction for MyDestiny , the '' K '' symbol is for 101-200 NP/LP holders , the '' M '' symbol for 41 - 100 , the '' Nazi '' Symbol for 5 - 10 , the '' H '' for 2 - 4 , and '' Dragon '' for #1 holder.