More lightning dmg = higher stun rate?

This is a discussion on More lightning dmg = higher stun rate? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm playing archer and trying to figure out if I have more lightning dmg, or glacier dmg (for example getting ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default More lightning dmg = higher stun rate?

I'm playing archer and trying to figure out if I have more lightning dmg, or glacier dmg (for example getting an imir +3 ring or shio +3) will increase my stun/slow rate?

Little archer Senior Member

its been said multiple times (though i havent tested) that those have nothing to do with archer cc rates

Banned Senior Member

i dont think so man its not worth it any ways. the rate of ice shot/ light shot in usko is so low atm. i wud stick with ur rings

if you are playing archer and using Imir, Shio, Flame (or RoF) rings you will get only dexterity bonus from these rings, nothing more
    these magic elements in rings have nothing to do with slow/stun rates also not giving dmg if you are using imir+enion bow or shio+helenid xbow or flame+chitin bow
    magic elements in Imirs, Shios, Flames giving dmg to mage spells only

for archer/sin, only dexterity bonus in items and element only in your weapons can increase your damage and nothing can affect your stun/slow rates, thats all and thats the truth

it will be fine tho also to let u know Dex Dmg also helps for Glacier,Light check Nebrious Bonus it got Glaicer DMG,Dex Bonus I think for 100% Leg cut and actully it woked great on warrior with me ^^

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

no its not the ice shot + light shot rate is like 30% or more which is amazing

Personally I believe that the ice/light rings dont help increase anything for rogues.

However I always found it kinda dumb that theres a way to decrease the rate of stuns and slows that is freely available (resistances), but there's no way to increase the rate! It beats the purpose entirely of having the skill, unless you're shooting at a naked target.