MP/HP maestro anyone?

This is a discussion on MP/HP maestro anyone? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Who uses them ? What's better iyo - this or premium potions ? thinking what's best ....
Page: 1

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

Default MP/HP maestro anyone?

Who uses them ? What's better iyo - this or premium potions ?

thinking what's best .

well i would premium pots in beginning of serve rand maybe maestro once you got your items and good economi ingame

Quote Originally Posted by Levitate View Post
    well i would premium pots in beginning of serve rand maybe maestro once you got your items and good economi ingame

well if u look at it its almost same price , just 5m for the premium potions ,(5,000 x 10,500)
    and the maestro is just more comfort unless someone here gives a good reason how its not ?

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
    well if u look at it its almost same price , just 5m for the premium potions ,(5,000 x 10,500)
    and the maestro is just more comfort unless someone here gives a good reason how its not ?
    he explained it pretty well already, if you have no money then hp maestro is the exact same thing as spending your in game money to buy potions. so youll stay broke, so its better to use 5k packs. But after you have items and money is less rare for you, then hp maestro is more of a convenience like you said.

hp / mp maestro has weight?
    premium potions, pack of 5k , only 3.0 weight

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    he explained it pretty well already, if you have no money then hp maestro is the exact same thing as spending your in game money to buy potions. so youll stay broke, so its better to use 5k packs. But after you have items and money is less rare for you, then hp maestro is more of a convenience like you said.
    well if i don't have money to buy potions , i'll have 50milion to buy mp potions :P? i think everyone who buys the mp/hp premium have already enough money.