Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My Chaos Guide

This is a discussion on My Chaos Guide within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MushtMan 4 bdw 3 chaos. you are wrong there is 4 chaos. portugal lisbon time: 10 a.m. ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    4 bdw 3 chaos.
    you are wrong there is 4 chaos.

portugal lisbon time:

10 a.m.

1 p.m

8 p.m.

and

1 a.m.

and i'm 100% sure about that, i have done the 4 sometimes.

YouWillFail

When u vs something I would recommend u do the following:

Throw a knife it takes 20% hp

Ice sword the dot dmg

and just combo the hell out of you
    and add potting

and if u see a potential Kser throw ur fire ball or w/e it's called to finish him off.

Little archer Senior Member

all i said is that using ice sword to finish off someone or to attempt a ks is not likely to happen.

and in a 1v1 situation... casting ice sword midfight will just slow u down and get urself killed

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    all i said is that using ice sword to finish off someone or to attempt a ks is not likely to happen.

and in a 1v1 situation... casting ice sword midfight will just slow u down and get urself killed
    hence why i never said use ice sword in the middle... As u can see ice sword is the second skill used (which will be used from far) in a VS.

Basically what I'm talking about is when you go from behind someone, if he has 10k hp and u ice sword + combo on him, then the ice sword will finish before he dies.

If you combo on him then ice sword when he has like half hp, then the 1k dot damage added with your combo will give you a higher chance to not get that kill KSed

i laugh when i read this
    you got 2 much spare time fatty ^^
    but than again, nice to see yu helping people for a change haha

Thanks alot dude .

but seems to be some kinda koxp for this chaos

ppl hitting very damn fast combo with big differance in number of killings

besid that
    your guide is so awesome and good for many players

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

There are k0xps, sure.. but you will know who they are by watching them run through walls.

The are also people, SKILLED chaos players, which will be unlucky every now and then.. In the end, if you manage to finish a full chaos without being Killing Bladed then you should consider yourself lucky. I myself sometimes keep on getting hti with Killing Blads for minutes, it's frustrating as hell and you'll probably see me end at 3-4 instead of being first.

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    There are k0xps, sure.. but you will know who they are by watching them run through walls.

The are also people, SKILLED chaos players, which will be unlucky every now and then.. In the end, if you manage to finish a full chaos without being Killing Bladed then you should consider yourself lucky. I myself sometimes keep on getting hti with Killing Blads for minutes, it's frustrating as hell and you'll probably see me end at 3-4 instead of being first.

A whole chaos without getting killing bladed. only happens when ur dead the whole chaos orso. never had that myself yet

like the guide

i didnt go through al the guide but say ur in vs with 2 people having tht other guy on you just like using him as in barricade will save ur ass --it did mine at least

Ty a lot it's very appreciated

Snorlax999

Omg ty for the topic.. I am always in the nub top.. I don't know how to be on the 1-20%.. I want eagle one time >_<

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 92pascal View Post
    A whole chaos without getting killing bladed. only happens when ur dead the whole chaos orso. never had that myself yet
    they seriously need to remove that freakin killing blade... just ruins it for the other people. The noobs who get killing blade are still gonna suck, so no point just annoying the people who can play by killing them in 1 shot.

The One And Only Senior Member

pff nice guide , i guess that it gonna help to alot of people are just started to make chaos ,
    nice share ;D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12