i didn't read everything carefully but my first observations are :
- syphioric+7 > dotl+7, at least for a fp build (and probably for a chitin gob build too) and since u already wear a dd helmet (+1) but, there are more sins that any other char so a high DD is kinda important...
- ss > dotl if u wear dd helmet, lower ac but higher hp/resist, str bonus (
), what's the use having higher def against that little sin while this little light mage is constantly stunning you and you can't heal you and your party
. (+1) Lr in the SS more important than def and wep. def on DotL....
level 70 duffer = 60 heal, 57 duff, 5 master, massive is not that important, most of the time u don't have time to use it between cure, heal, torment and parasite, but absoluteness is always active. (+1) you should have high ac and wep def to hold on on pots against variable enemies and with the lvl 65 master skill...
- priest chitin set+8 can go up to 391 ac with shell gaunts+8 (same req than chitin pauldron+8), (+1) True but the def is 482, not 391...
same observation for fp+8 build with chitin gaunts+8 (+1) same goes with FP+8 build but FP+9 gaunts > chitin+8 gaunts
- systematic use of dd helmet is not that obvious, for example my priest got 1450+ ac, 7500+ hp with CS, IN, IB, valkyrie ac and ac350 + hp2k + armor enchant, most of the time i have a lot more high level warrior than high level sin hitting me, using my fp+6 dd wouldn't be a good choice at that moment.
NOTE: True but not every1 can have a CS or IN + IB...so a 40spear/axe/club would work nice in this case in addition with some FP weap def
- chitin +8 build is +20 hp stat, not +16 (4 str + 16 int)
- don't know for the ep+2 > in part (i think it depends if u wear dd helmet or not
), never tried, but i'm pretty sure wp+2 > ep+2 because of resists and str bonus (i'm using helis a lot even in int mode
, and having more pots is still a good idea), same applies to wp+0 and ep+0.
- be+0 suck, i even prefer quest earring. be+1 is correct earring
- light is more annoying than fire so if u have correct overall resist (let's say 150+), dual rol > rof/rol (except if u use helis a lot like me :P) (+1)
- pking with 60 in buff is useless, go xp to 74 for group cure (first correct skill for pk buffer) instead
- lupus is a nice hammer since his "update" (hp/int bonus now), better than sh/dth for a real int priest (one who heal and don't hit :P)[/b]