Mysterious ore

This is a discussion on Mysterious ore within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know that any lvl char can get mysterious ore from mining. But do the items that i get from ...
Page: 1

Default Mysterious ore

I know that any lvl char can get mysterious ore from mining. But do the items that i get from tradeing the ore in depend on my lvl? What i mean is that does a lvl 1 char have the same drop rate/items as a lvl 60 or 80 ?

Banned

i think so yea it should be same to all levels but im not sure i'd like to know that to

its the same rate,both for level difference and for premium that people ask from time to time.
    no matter what lvl you are or what premium you have ( if you have ) you still get the same drops
    from it

Quote Originally Posted by daddids View Post
    its the same rate,both for level difference and for premium that people ask from time to time.
    no matter what lvl you are or what premium you have ( if you have ) you still get the same drops
    from it
    this isnt true, since i startet mining with DISC ive gotten way better drops from the golden ores than i did when i had EXP prem.

if its my luck thats gone 10000% up i dunno... but doubt it.

gotten 4 MS sloth avarice jealousy bus etc in the last 2 hours. and i just got my DISC.

the better drop rate in my eyes affects the handing in items aswell.

The One And Only Senior Member

same drop rate.