Back

This is a discussion on Back within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey, Im thinking of comming back i quitted for 3 months i think last time i played was on C-W, ...
Page: 1

SpartagusNL

Default Back

hey,
    Im thinking of comming back i quitted for 3 months i think
    last time i played was on C-W, Si1entcry/MyAspot!

my question is, how can i get gear? (im not a baba person)^^
    maybe someone knows a way, or can tell me what items i should resell?

ty

go to ed 3x a day, go to chaos, try to do minor upgrades, buy and resell any cheap items, farm as much as u can? silver gems are also very cheap so u could try buying silvers and opening em

Boeren said most of the ways to make money.

BUT the MOST IMPORTANT is patience...waiting.

Upgrading - fastest way to make AND loose money. Its a gamble and risk like Las Vegas. If its calculated you can do well if u play the good percentages. BUT if you are saying this,""God I hope this goes or Im screwed..."that is a baaad place to be.

Farming - again u have to calulate money spent: pots / repairs / and your time.

Buy and resell - IMO one of the best ways, but again require patience. And right now at least on CW its a buyers market its slow and prices are low. Spend a couple says looking at everything. Know prices of items. Buy low and resell. At the beginning 5-10 mill is good profit when ur broke, later u can make 1-2 gbs off items. For the start until u get comfortable stick to easy resells. IE: chitin 7, shard , raptor, ii 7's. DONT buy the priest hacker + 7, that will take a long while to resell, until an idiot comes and buys it.

BDW / FT / ED - sell all red chest, go to FT if u win sell ur chest, dont be tempted to open it, until u have a good base of cash. ED - (70 +) sell all gems until u have agood base of cash.

For example a Hell Breaker is the best item from a red chest, but its 0.1 % chance of getting it. WHen ur broke sell the chest for 750 K - 1 mill ( I dont know the prices anymore).

Silvery gems (best gem from ed lvl 78 + reward for winning) - ther is less than 10 % chance to get a unique, but if u go win 1 a day, say 5 days a week on CW a silver = 10 mill so at the end of the week u have 100 mill.

Monster stones - get a unique sell it.

Above all ED and market are the best, but like I said before have patience. It will take you a while to build up your money and gear. Also u need money to make money, so when u make ur first 100 mill after saving, farming, and working hard, DONT go blow 90 mill on an item. Then ur stuck w 10 mill to buy and resell.

Patience is ur friend, if u dont want to baba or sell PUS items, then you can not fall into Instant Gratification. It will kill you.

Good luck

Cool

hello
    you would have to start playing your account (lvl)
    now, there are more people in the trade with the event: ED, BDW, Chaos)
    you also have the opportunity to fight for Chaos Stone .. located in the center of CZ ..
    depending on how you meet the good will spend..

I also return to play after several months ...
    I hope to help with the comment