Anyone know any good farm spots?

This is a discussion on Anyone know any good farm spots? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; soooo i got a archer, i farm on him alot, but i'm looking for good spots to farm, like abyss ...
Page: 1

Default Anyone know any good farm spots?

soooo i got a archer, i farm on him alot, but i'm looking for good spots to farm, like abyss dungeon, farm burning skelly's for +9 jewelery and upgrade them, but it taakes ages!
    hornet drops descent money, could get 25m a day out of it, but genie is way more expensive then 25m

if anyone has any suggestions please feel free to leave a reply

What you need to farm for anvil king haha, na but seriously every good farm it's taken you know that ;p

Apostles and Deruvish drop shards, has the same rate of a troll dropping a Glave I think.

In eslant you can get high class items at Dark Mares and the exceptional versions at Dread Mares, but its not a farming spot.

Paramuns drop elixir staffs and some other things, low rate.

Notice none of these are solo spots. They kinda removed most of the farming from the game over time...

Quote Originally Posted by Goathorns View Post
    Apostles and Deruvish drop shards, has the same rate of a troll dropping a Glave I think.

In eslant you can get high class items at Dark Mares and the exceptional versions at Dread Mares, but its not a farming spot.

Paramuns drop elixir staffs and some other things, low rate.

Notice none of these are solo spots. They kinda removed most of the farming from the game over time...
    Apos are nice, they even drop BUS at low rate. Manticores drop loads of middle class items that you can sell to NPC for 100-300k each, spots are always full of koxpers though.

what since when do apo drop shards? i've never seen that! i know crimson wing does, but apo? and even devu? i can solo devu.. i should try

lolll there is no really farming spot anymore :S me , i do paramun all day with genie and when i come back , 24 hour later , i always have like 3 raptor and 4 totemic spear but thats about it ! sometime its BUS.... but its not worth it for all the genie a spend...