Need advice and pointers for reselling for a beginner.

This is a discussion on Need advice and pointers for reselling for a beginner. within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys. Only been playing KO for a few days, have scrounged together a few million coins through mining (Int ...
Page: 1

oXoFlashoXo

Default Need advice and pointers for reselling for a beginner.

Hey guys. Only been playing KO for a few days, have scrounged together a few million coins through mining (Int Priest), got my first old unique, but my progress in the game has been really slow. And earlier tonight I met someone who told me the best way to make money in this game and get the stuff I want is by playing the market, buying certain items, then selling them for a bit extra.

In a couple of days I'm gonna get ahold of roughly 200mil, and use this as my starting point for reselling. But I've never done this before, so I was wondering if anyone could elaborate on this sort of thing and give me in-depth advice and tips so that I can be successful at it and start PKing in the near future.

Thanks guys.

Buying and reselling is really the only way to increase your Noah if you aren't going to put real money into the game.

When buying, make sure that you will not be left "holding the bag" should the items fall in value. Do your homework when reasoning how much to buy and sell items for.

How long will it take to sell the items you are buying?

Diversify....Don't put all your eggs in one basket. I still have tons of goblin pcs in my inventory becuase the goblin armor quest was disabled/bugged...whatever.

People have their own ways of making money in this game. If they tell you how, it will cut into their profits.

oXoFlashoXo

What items should I focus on buying/selling at the moment? I was thinking Trinas pieces, but the thing is that I don't know the market at all on CWest and I'd like to know what items are good to keep an eye out for and what they typically sell for.
    Last edited by oXoFlashoXo; 10-03-2011 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckyb0by View Post
    Do your homework when reasoning how much to buy and sell items for.

People have their own ways of making money in this game. If they tell you how, it will cut into their profits.

Quote Originally Posted by oXoFlashoXo View Post
    What items should I focus on buying/selling at the moment? I was thinking Trinas pieces, but the thing is that I don't know the market at all on CWest and I'd like to know what items are good to keep an eye out for and what they typically sell for.
    Do your homework

Memorize all buy/sell prices on market for every item, this will take a few hours per day. Do this for a few days before getting serious on buy/sell.

Learn this and you can easily double/triple your 200m in less than 1 week.

oXoFlashoXo

Why don't you guys just tell me the prices instead? I don't WANT to spend 6 hours a day running around Moradon just looking at what players are selling.

So far the best I've seen is that players set up buying stands buying Trinas for 115mil, then sell for 125-130mil each. I'm thinking I might go with that.

Why don't you guys just tell me the prices instead? I don't WANT to spend 6 hours a day running around Moradon just looking at what players are selling.
    WOW are you serious dude? Nobody wants to spend time making coins they just want FREE gbs all the time thats why people babashop, hack, scam!

Go buy gbs from someone, it takes time to make gbs in this game otherwise everyone would be making tons.

So far the best I've seen is that players set up buying stands buying Trinas for 115mil, then sell for 125-130mil each. I'm thinking I might go with that.
    No.
    Body.
    Will help you with that attitude, lol.

oXoFlashoXo

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    No.
    Body.
    Will help you with that attitude, lol.
    For asking a question? I'm willing to work for my money, but I don't feel like running around town for six hours a day just looking at what people are buying/selling. I want an easier way to get to know the market.

I did ask please and said thank you, after all. But I want to spend my time leveling and learning PvP, not standing around town all day window shopping.

There are hardly any get rich quick schemes, prices change daily and what one says is good to buy one day may change the next.

Point: It's best if you research yourself.
    Last edited by thing; 10-03-2011 at 10:04 PM.

oXoFlashoXo

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    There are hardly any get rich quick schemes, prices change daily and what one says is good to buy one day may change the next.
    I'm not looking to get rich quick either. But I'm only willing to buy/resell if it's an investment that's guaranteed to pay off in the long term.

That said, how is the market for Trinas Pieces? I was thinking of buying each for 115mil and then reselling for 125mil.

I'm not looking to get rich quick either. But I'm only willing to buy/resell if it's an investment that's guaranteed to pay off in the long term.

That said, how is the market for Trinas Pieces? I was thinking of buying each for 115mil and then reselling for 125mil.
    Its only guaranteed if you buy correctly and are able to sell fast enough to make it worthwhile.

Since you said "thank you" and "please"; Trinas would be good to buy/sell as there will be fewer coming to servers soon. Make sure your close to the buy price of others in buy mode or its going to be tough to get any. Trinas can also be sold at higher profit margins if nobody else is selling any for those upgraders that NEED a trina NOW.

P.S. I'm going to brag now. This is coming from a guy that currently has made over 520gbs from JUST buy/sell in the past 2 years. I can guess that not too many people can say that.

oXoFlashoXo

How do I put an item in my Buying Merchant box that I don't currently own?

type the item name into the "search" box

oXoFlashoXo

Thank you very much for your time.