Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Need ARCHER guide

This is a discussion on Need ARCHER guide within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mainly for pk/gear and combo if possible...
Page: 1

Reitsu

Default Need ARCHER guide

mainly for pk/gear and combo if possible

Reitsu

Default Need ARCHER guide

mainly for pk/gear and combo if possible

bukovski

:P combo well spam 222222222 then again pam 22222 :P

archers hmm run run shout arow use lupin alweys on , learn how to minor ( ctrl :P ) put wolf again light feat run run shout :P

thets it.
    Archer in pk party is mostly suport clas, look to get red ball ppl paper mages, BP , minor other in party help in cure.... not so hard as sin :P

oh and when somw stupid player copme to tank you ( not slide ) just use 5 arows 2-3 times :P and you will make fun :P

p.s. if you need some more info fill free to ask here .
    Ching likes this.

bukovski

:P combo well spam 222222222 then again pam 22222 :P

archers hmm run run shout arow use lupin alweys on , learn how to minor ( ctrl :P ) put wolf again light feat run run shout :P

thets it.
    Archer in pk party is mostly suport clas, look to get red ball ppl paper mages, BP , minor other in party help in cure.... not so hard as sin :P

oh and when somw stupid player copme to tank you ( not slide ) just use 5 arows 2-3 times :P and you will make fun :P

p.s. if you need some more info fill free to ask here .

Stay behind the paper mages and spam shadow hunter

Stay behind the paper mages and spam shadow hunter

Reitsu

I don't know how can archer pk w/ crappy damage. I can tank one warrior because I used 60 spear def but good warriors can combo fast and so eventually I'll die. 1vs1 against a sin is hard because they can combo and do minor heal. CZ is not about 1vs1 its hard to pk when there's always more than two people try to gang rape you. Most of the time I play as archer is ks and run or town

Reitsu

I don't know how can archer pk w/ crappy damage. I can tank one warrior because I used 60 spear def but good warriors can combo fast and so eventually I'll die. 1vs1 against a sin is hard because they can combo and do minor heal. CZ is not about 1vs1 its hard to pk when there's always more than two people try to gang rape you. Most of the time I play as archer is ks and run or town

Ok I can try to give some tips....ask me after 2 more years how to do perfect guide :lol:

1) don't ctrl + minor ( simple it's for fags, real fags and not good gays :angry: )

2) always carry styxes, now when your party attacks consentrade heal priest and keep styxing him untill your party kills him ( normally 2 styxes will do easily )

In party archer is mainly ( not always and not totally ) a support char, so always keep minor and cure your first pk bar. This is because u cannot minor and fight, so u are perfect char to prevent your friends dying, practise this a lot and u will be loved by every team. When your party is retreating, make sure that mage and priest are ok...because they keep whole party alive. Then heal + cure rest..

Now about using styxes, it's not always ment to priests, it's also for those gay sins who ctrl minor and try to flee from fight when they are loosing, styx has delay, learn to use them and your styxing time comes better.

Now 3 main skills u need are arc shot, shadow hunter and arrowshower, why arc shot u may ask...well simple when someone is compoing u front and his timing is good so u cannot really shower him, use arc shot not shadow hunter, it saves your vital mana. Also it's good skill for other standing objects like priests who are healing.

Get yourself weapon and elemental resists, as much as u can. Now if u don't have def armours or ib, in or anything like that, get yourself talias, carry them with u and learn how to swap them fast. Oh and as archer get ironbelt rather than skelly...

Ok this was fast tip list, i hope u got some help

Cheers and good luck

Ok I can try to give some tips....ask me after 2 more years how to do perfect guide :lol:

1) don't ctrl + minor ( simple it's for fags, real fags and not good gays :angry: )

2) always carry styxes, now when your party attacks consentrade heal priest and keep styxing him untill your party kills him ( normally 2 styxes will do easily )

In party archer is mainly ( not always and not totally ) a support char, so always keep minor and cure your first pk bar. This is because u cannot minor and fight, so u are perfect char to prevent your friends dying, practise this a lot and u will be loved by every team. When your party is retreating, make sure that mage and priest are ok...because they keep whole party alive. Then heal + cure rest..

Now about using styxes, it's not always ment to priests, it's also for those gay sins who ctrl minor and try to flee from fight when they are loosing, styx has delay, learn to use them and your styxing time comes better.

Now 3 main skills u need are arc shot, shadow hunter and arrowshower, why arc shot u may ask...well simple when someone is compoing u front and his timing is good so u cannot really shower him, use arc shot not shadow hunter, it saves your vital mana. Also it's good skill for other standing objects like priests who are healing.

Get yourself weapon and elemental resists, as much as u can. Now if u don't have def armours or ib, in or anything like that, get yourself talias, carry them with u and learn how to swap them fast. Oh and as archer get ironbelt rather than skelly...

Ok this was fast tip list, i hope u got some help

Cheers and good luck

General:
    Go with a party always! Even if you solo stay with the human/orc rush to take the heat away. Archer unlike sin should play defensively instead of offensively.

Support
    Bring plenty of cures, make sure that both cure and minor heal are accesible cause you'll use them alot. You're not totally defensive, one torment and if you're doing all the curing, they're gonna run into problems. Use your cures as they are needed. Minor heal is the skill you'll get to use most. Usually when i pk there's a battle priest onboard so when he tanks I minor heal him as much as i can so he doesnt have to 1920 himself and get rid of a target easy.

Offensive:
    Iron bow +7, Chitin bow +7 or Enion bow +7 Minimun and i'm not kidding!
    Pk'ing with an Iron bow +7 is still like pking with dual +6 mirages though. Avoid warriors in general. Normally you'll hit them for 300~, 400 at best, and they spank you quite hard. Never never try to take down solo a warrior. Once i tried taking down one with 90 spear def, wasn't gonna happen even though the fuker hit me for 300. In my opinion your main role as attacker is to provide support damage, help the party members finish off targets quickly. Targets you should only attack by yourself are mages cause of their generally low ac and int priests as they have to stand still to do most things. Styx weights so much you'll only carry 2-3, use them sparingly. Prefered styx targets are Int priests and other rogues. Combinatios of Acid pots + Styxes in conjunction with a full debuffer tend to fuck up most parties rather quickly.

Defensive:
    400-450 base ac is a must! Depending on servers, 15-30 fire/ice/light resists (dual kek rings) make a hell of a lot of difference.
    I really reccomend any sort of weapon defense garments but they're so costly nowadays, and if you're gonna hang around in parties most of the times, Talias are the best options. There's so much action that no one is gonna notice one and waste valuable time to acid pot you. If you solo with talias, its gonna last 1 hour at most :P
    Rogues have low ac! Unless you're decked out like diez's Felix_, stay in the back row and dont tank shit! "Archer's way of making np is by staying alive the most" so Light feet bravely or /town if your party gets decimated. (taken from Taugrims archer guide)

Miscelanous: Acid pots. If you have a sin or warrior on your tail that you cant shake off, acid pot him to hell. carry 5-10 always, they tend to get people off of your back. People generally think that if they have a W S R combo down archers are a piece of cake. Practice timing with a clannie and learn how to deal with wsr'ers.

Its not as in-depth as i'd like it to be, maybe i'll get around to write an archer guide someday :lol:

General:
    Go with a party always! Even if you solo stay with the human/orc rush to take the heat away. Archer unlike sin should play defensively instead of offensively.

Support
    Bring plenty of cures, make sure that both cure and minor heal are accesible cause you'll use them alot. You're not totally defensive, one torment and if you're doing all the curing, they're gonna run into problems. Use your cures as they are needed. Minor heal is the skill you'll get to use most. Usually when i pk there's a battle priest onboard so when he tanks I minor heal him as much as i can so he doesnt have to 1920 himself and get rid of a target easy.

Offensive:
    Iron bow +7, Chitin bow +7 or Enion bow +7 Minimun and i'm not kidding!
    Pk'ing with an Iron bow +7 is still like pking with dual +6 mirages though. Avoid warriors in general. Normally you'll hit them for 300~, 400 at best, and they spank you quite hard. Never never try to take down solo a warrior. Once i tried taking down one with 90 spear def, wasn't gonna happen even though the fuker hit me for 300. In my opinion your main role as attacker is to provide support damage, help the party members finish off targets quickly. Targets you should only attack by yourself are mages cause of their generally low ac and int priests as they have to stand still to do most things. Styx weights so much you'll only carry 2-3, use them sparingly. Prefered styx targets are Int priests and other rogues. Combinatios of Acid pots + Styxes in conjunction with a full debuffer tend to fuck up most parties rather quickly.

Defensive:
    400-450 base ac is a must! Depending on servers, 15-30 fire/ice/light resists (dual kek rings) make a hell of a lot of difference.
    I really reccomend any sort of weapon defense garments but they're so costly nowadays, and if you're gonna hang around in parties most of the times, Talias are the best options. There's so much action that no one is gonna notice one and waste valuable time to acid pot you. If you solo with talias, its gonna last 1 hour at most :P
    Rogues have low ac! Unless you're decked out like diez's Felix_, stay in the back row and dont tank shit! "Archer's way of making np is by staying alive the most" so Light feet bravely or /town if your party gets decimated. (taken from Taugrims archer guide)

Miscelanous: Acid pots. If you have a sin or warrior on your tail that you cant shake off, acid pot him to hell. carry 5-10 always, they tend to get people off of your back. People generally think that if they have a W S R combo down archers are a piece of cake. Practice timing with a clannie and learn how to deal with wsr'ers.

Its not as in-depth as i'd like it to be, maybe i'll get around to write an archer guide someday :lol:

!ndream

Default ARCHER GUIDE

ARCHER GUIDE

(block pm)
    z - shadow hunter
    np
    z - shadow hunter
    pot
    z - shadow hunter
    z - shadow hunter
    np
    z - shadow hunter
    np
    pot
    z - shadow hunter
    z - shadow hunter
    np
    pot
    escape
    z - shadow hunter
    np
    pot
    escape
    z - shadow hunter
    np
    pot
    z - shadow hunter
    np
    pot
    heal pot
    minor
    heal pot
    escape
    escape
    escape
    pot
    z - shadow hunter
    escape
    escape
    heal pot
    minor
    fuking glithcer
    daggerd
    fuking glithcers
    fuking glithcerss
    fuking glithcersfuking glithcersfuking glithcersfuking glithcers fuk fuk sex glitch pls
    heal pot
    heal pot
    minor
    pot
    heal pot
    minor
    heal pot
    minor
    town

!ndream

Default ARCHER GUIDE

ARCHER GUIDE

(block pm)
    z - shadow hunter
    np
    z - shadow hunter
    pot
    z - shadow hunter
    z - shadow hunter
    np
    z - shadow hunter
    np
    pot
    z - shadow hunter
    z - shadow hunter
    np
    pot
    escape
    z - shadow hunter
    np
    pot
    escape
    z - shadow hunter
    np
    pot
    z - shadow hunter
    np
    pot
    heal pot
    minor
    heal pot
    escape
    escape
    escape
    pot
    z - shadow hunter
    escape
    escape
    heal pot
    minor
    fuking glithcer
    daggerd
    fuking glithcers
    fuking glithcerss
    fuking glithcersfuking glithcersfuking glithcersfuking glithcers fuk fuk sex glitch pls
    heal pot
    heal pot
    minor
    pot
    heal pot
    minor
    heal pot
    minor
    town

Default Re: ARCHER GUIDE

Originally posted by !ndream
    ARCHER GUIDE

(block pm)
    z - shadow hunter *
    np
    z - shadow hunter *
    pot
    z - shadow hunter *
    z - shadow hunter
    np
    z - shadow hunter
    np
    pot
    z - shadow hunter
    z - shadow hunter
    np
    pot
    escape *
    z - shadow hunter
    np
    pot
    escape *
    z - shadow hunter
    np
    pot
    z - shadow hunter
    np
    pot
    heal pot
    minor
    heal pot
    escape *
    escape *
    escape *
    pot
    z - shadow hunter
    escape *
    escape *
    heal pot
    minor
    fuking glithcer
    daggerd
    fuking glithcers
    fuking glithcerss
    heal pot
    heal pot
    minor
    pot
    heal pot
    minor
    heal pot
    minor
    town
    This is called np donation or ksing not archer guide :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast