Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By typ0
  • 2 Post By ExclusiveBastard
  • 1 Post By xXSixtySeven
  • 1 Post By Avariofvalequenta

Need EUKO people in here, help me with gear!

This is a discussion on Need EUKO people in here, help me with gear! within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay, since i've been away for too long i'm having a hard time to decide what to do with my ...
Page: 1

Default Need EUKO people in here, help me with gear!

Okay, since i've been away for too long i'm having a hard time to decide what to do with my rogue.

At the moment it's shitty because of its gear and maybe also that it's just a lvl 80 char and cuz of that i don't have eskrima which seems to help out alot.

Here's my current item list:

Shard+5 reb
    DV+7
    Weapon breaker +8
    Chit set+8
    Dual shio tears+2
    WP+0
    Ske belt/ judi belt+1
    Old eme/ Old RE

At the moment i'm getting around 2k/2.1k/2.2k ap with these items (depends on scrolls and which dagger i use)

If i dont get any usefull/helpfull comments im probably gonna gamble and try to up my chit set to+9 and the dv to atleast+8, maybe even try the shard to +11 reb.

What i want from you guys is the following:
    What would YOU do if you had this character and about 50 gbs to spend? Keep in mind that i want the AP to be as high as possible but dont want to lose to much AC/HP, so FP+9 is not an option.
    And keep in mind that the shard and the jewels are binded, so selling them to buy something else will not help out much.

All comments will be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by FastFingaz View Post
    Okay, since i've been away for too long i'm having a hard time to decide what to do with my rogue.

At the moment it's shitty because of its gear and maybe also that it's just a lvl 80 char and cuz of that i don't have eskrima which seems to help out alot.

Here's my current item list:

Shard+5 reb
    DV+7
    Weapon breaker +8
    Chit set+8
    Dual shio tears+2
    WP+0
    Ske belt/ judi belt+1
    Old eme/ Old RE

At the moment i'm getting around 2k/2.1k/2.2k ap with these items (depends on scrolls and which dagger i use)

If i dont get any usefull/helpfull comments im probably gonna gamble and try to up my chit set to+9 and the dv to atleast+8, maybe even try the shard to +11 reb.

What i want from you guys is the following:
    What would YOU do if you had this character and about 50 gbs to spend? Keep in mind that i want the AP to be as high as possible but dont want to lose to much AC/HP, so FP+9 is not an option.
    And keep in mind that the shard and the jewels are binded, so selling them to buy something else will not help out much.

All comments will be appreciated.
    Since krowaz/mythril sets give a big dex/hp bonus, they r your first bet to maximizing AP.

If you can't sell the chitin +8 set, then +9 is probably your only other option (obv trina each of them).

Krowaz 8 is ridic expensive (one piece maybe 45+ gb), but krow 7 should easily fit into that 50 gb budget. Cheapest method is likely to buy up +6 pieces and trina them to 7, since krow 7 for rogues is still relatively expensive. next step is making judi belt to +2, and possibly working on a PP +1/2 instead of WP, since there is higher dex bonus (tradeoff is weaker resists on PP, but cant have it all).

earrings is where next AP boost should come from...RE +2 should be relatively cheap to make (maybe same cost as howling rooster +0). since dual RE +2 take too long to make, I'd go for x1 rooster +0 and x1 RE +2: this way u got lot of resists plus very good dex bonus. if u got enough gb left over, make rooster to +1 with victoria piece.

I think that about covers it :P
    FastFingaz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by typ0 View Post
    Since krowaz/mythril sets give a big dex/hp bonus, they r your first bet to maximizing AP.

If you can't sell the chitin +8 set, then +9 is probably your only other option (obv trina each of them).

Krowaz 8 is ridic expensive (one piece maybe 45+ gb), but krow 7 should easily fit into that 50 gb budget. Cheapest method is likely to buy up +6 pieces and trina them to 7, since krow 7 for rogues is still relatively expensive. next step is making judi belt to +2, and possibly working on a PP +1/2 instead of WP, since there is higher dex bonus (tradeoff is weaker resists on PP, but cant have it all).

earrings is where next AP boost should come from...RE +2 should be relatively cheap to make (maybe same cost as howling rooster +0). since dual RE +2 take too long to make, I'd go for x1 rooster +0 and x1 RE +2: this way u got lot of resists plus very good dex bonus. if u got enough gb left over, make rooster to +1 with victoria piece.

I think that about covers it :P
    Thank you baba, this has helped me alot to decide on some stuff <3

I'm still open for other suggestions guys if any1 wants to share his/her opinion.

Chitin 9 set gogo :P

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

krowaz set+7
    ROL+1
    SHIO+3
    2x HR+1 or HR+1 and RE+2/+3
    iron belt
    WP+1
    JimX and zecabr like this.

Just quit KO its better

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Surgeon View Post
    Just quit KO its better
    nobody asked for this kind of opinions

jamadar or wb +9 and shard+9
    krowaz set+7 - then can try make +5 rev
    and acc with dex +2/3 (with some resists too, )
    so shio+3 - if you made it , rol+1, judi+2 + ib, rol+0 then +1,wp+1, - hr are so expensive so re+2 +re+1/2 then hr+0 and after when you get money re+3/ hr+1

but now in euko 50gbs are just for one good item ;/ so for make gg geared you need time and money

ahaaa FAST xD hehe

i would got krowaz set 7/ jamadar 8/ md 9 and some accecoires+0/1 thats pretty decent i think
    zecabr likes this.

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

Definitely Krowaz+6 set or better, then I would toss the shios and go for rols+0/+1/old rols and then at least one howling rooster+0/+1, then dv+8 (must have for ap boost), and your set
    zecabr likes this.