need help, accidentally leveled to 60 on my dlw char, how can I go back to ardream?

This is a discussion on need help, accidentally leveled to 60 on my dlw char, how can I go back to ardream? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all, i haven't played this game in a long time. But I started playing today. I went to bdw ...
Page: 1

Default need help, accidentally leveled to 60 on my dlw char, how can I go back to ardream?

Hi all,
    i haven't played this game in a long time. But I started playing today. I went to bdw and forgot it gave so much exp, thus it leveled up my dlw char, how do I get back so I can enter ardream?
    I already de-leveled to 59 by getting exped by some mobs, now do i need to restat or reskill? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrmagic2009 View Post
    Hi all,
    i haven't played this game in a long time. But I started playing today. I went to bdw and forgot it gave so much exp, thus it leveled up my dlw char, how do I get back so I can enter ardream?
    I already de-leveled to 59 by getting exped by some mobs, now do i need to restat or reskill? thanks
    im not sure but as long as u didnt do any 60+ quests(master), a restat and reskill should do the trick, maybe 1 of those is unnecessary, i'd say find it out.. try to enter, if not restat, if u still cant enter.. reskill^^

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

restat thats it

ok thanks well i tried to restat only, didn't let me in so i did the reskill and that let me in. costs 28m for both, gonna have to get my % down to like 25 so I don't get into that situation again lol

you can always find a door in (or a hole) lol...