Sealing old uniques?

This is a discussion on Sealing old uniques? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is there a way to seal old uniques or are they already character bound? Whats the deal? If you equip ...
Page: 1

chili_pepper

Default Sealing old uniques?

Is there a way to seal old uniques or are they already character bound? Whats the deal? If you equip them you cant sell them? I would like to be more informed about this, I have read around but have not found anyone questioning this or giving an answer.

Help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Chili

Tyrion

Once you equip most old uniques they will seal to your character and cannot be sold/traded. You can unseal them by getting a K2 rep to log your account for some reason(KC reward event, gender change, warrior type change, etc.). After that they will unseal and you can trade/sell them.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by chili_pepper View Post
    Is there a way to seal old uniques or are they already character bound? Whats the deal? If you equip them you cant sell them? I would like to be more informed about this, I have read around but have not found anyone questioning this or giving an answer.

Help would be much appreciated

Thanks

Chili
    It depends on if the unique is grayed out or not. If it is, it'll automaticly be bound to your account if you equip it. If it's not grayed out you can equip it and still trade it. I think you can seal this old unique the way you do it with normal items.