Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

getting back to KO

This is a discussion on getting back to KO within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; after few years of break i decided to get back to KO... BUT there is a problem... i dont have ...
Page: 1

PAJ0

Default getting back to KO

after few years of break i decided to get back to KO...
    BUT there is a problem... i dont have any accounts... so i need some suggestion's
    1. should i make char for DCZ or RLB? i want to have while im pking
    2. what class should i play... by that i mean what class is cheapest and easiest to gear up so i can have fun.. and im not planing on spending any $ on this game... btw.. i always played assassin... and i have good minor combo... but i think sins are not that easy to gear up.... so i was thinking maybe priest... bp...
    3. on what server should i play?
    4. what are OLD jewelry?
    5. and... what ever class you suggest tell me what gear should i aim for
    6. oh... and how to make money in game?
    thats all for now... ty...

xXShikakaXx

well c-west is newest so probably easiest to start there, myself personally i play ares, the easiest char to gear up i would say is probably mage, my opinion tho, ardy is easy to pk in as a sin if you have good minor combo like you say, its all on what lvl u wanna stay at tho,

PAJ0

Quote Originally Posted by xXShikakaXx View Post
    well c-west is newest so probably easiest to start there, myself personally i play ares, the easiest char to gear up i would say is probably mage, my opinion tho, ardy is easy to pk in as a sin if you have good minor combo like you say, its all on what lvl u wanna stay at tho,
    yea.. mage is easy to gear up but what can a mage do in ardy or rlb without that 72 staff skill....
    and rogue... i remember that rogue chitins were expensive... like twice the price of priests... and i need to get 2 shards and 1 is same price as raptor...

PAJ0

need more suggestion's
    cmon...

1. Ardream (DCZ) because your gonna need alot to go RLB
    2. You don't have to ask Anyone what char to play, I have a lvl 51 Sin and I use like +5 High class items on it and Im good... Be what you want to be not something someone else wants you to be ( I recommended a class below if you want)
    3. Carnac-West because it's mostly English and DCZ is really active
    4. Old Jewelry is like any other jewelry exept you cant upgrade it ( I think)
    5. You can just use Priest Chitin +5 and like a DOL and Quest weapon or Priest Impact
    6. You can mine or go Chaos/Bdw or just farm items

Also I recommend you make your own account :P Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Streakkiller View Post
    2. You don't have to ask Anyone what char to play, I have a lvl 51 Sin and I use like +5 High class items on it and Im good... Be what you want to be not something someone else wants you to be ( I recommended a class below if you want)
    5. You can just use Priest Chitin +5 and like a DOL and Quest weapon or Priest Impact

Lol wtf man ?!?!

Every sin would kill you with one spike...

PAJ0

Quote Originally Posted by Streakkiller View Post

i did ask what class should i play because i remember that rogues and warriors are hard to gear up... by that i mean they are expensive....
    and even 3 years ago when i played on edana +5 chitins were nothing!...
    and i saw on forums some really crazy items... so i would be free NP with +5's

if i go mage.. i was thinking for start to work on getting
    build paper fire
    armor: g1 +8
    staff: lycaon staff +7? or????
    rings: old fr
    neck: old EP
    belt: old skelly?
    earring: ???? dont know xD
    and for int same but only crimson +7 set and elixir +7 i dont think i can get hellblood easy...

and if i go priest...
    armor: chitin +7
    weapon: ????
    shield: ????
    rings: old roc's or old rols
    belt: old skelly
    neck: ep
    earring: old sse or old ce

BP:
    armor: g1 +8
    weapon: ii+7
    shield: ????
    rings: old roc's or old rols
    belt: old skelly
    neck: wp
    earring: old pe or old we

i really dont know what to play lol.... as i said if i play sin i would need alot more gp's and farming to get gear
    same as warrior....
    and im not planning on spending any RL money on this game and then get hacked xD
    so what do you guys think about those builds and fell free to suggest something else if u think those builds suck

tbh.....go play cwest ardream as a sin. because of old uniques and what not..rogues are the most inexpensive basic char you can make. because even with the basics rogues actully still do great. getting the basics for preist/mage just end in getting raped fast and not having any fun. and warrior might do okay with basics for same price...but if your better at sin..you might aswell.

get 20gb. which is about 80$.

chit7 set - 1.5gb
    dual old rol - 6.5gb
    old wp - 0.5gb
    dual old eme - 0.5gb
    old skelly - 1gb

now you got 10 gb left to play with. you could aim for....

dual shard3 rev
    shard+2 rev/chd7
    dual shard7 (use money to get other stuff..dd helm +6 maybe)

or...go buy like 3-4 more gb and get shard8 + shard7.

hope that helps.

The One And Only Senior Member

listen I suggest to you to come c-west in other servers have alot of turks that just digging to you and also no people that speaking english ,only in c-west u can find people that speaking english.
    anyway about rlb/dcz , I suggest to you to go ardream and if sometime or something you will have enough money to 70+ so go 70+ really more fun there.
    about the class , If you go ardream as I said I suggest to you to take Mage/Sin ,
    Warrior in ardream is bullshit (without uniques +2/3) , as you see warrior don't have master in lvl 60-
    so it means that he isn't strong ,about priest , priest is nice but not as bp ,
    bp without uniques +1/2/3 and some weapon +8(example hb8) is bullshit because sins are strong here more then all the classes , about mage , mage is nice class in ardream if u got some basic items u cant die in 1 hit also never saw some mage in ardream that die in 1 hit also if u go lightining mage so u will give alot of stuns because have here people that don't have any ressistance ..
    about rogue , as I said rogue is the strongest class in ardream , warrior can't kill him in vs for sure!
    also you don't have to pay on it alot in ardream you just need around 10~11 gb will to be enough
    for the next items that I think is enough for rogue ardream :
    Dual shard +7 - around 2.5 gb no ?
    Dual old rols - around 3~4.5gb.
    Set chitins +7 - 30M each part - 30*5 = 1.5gb.
    Dual old EME - around 60m I guess.
    Old Skelaton belt - around 1~1.5gb no?
    Old PP/WP w.e - around 40m
    after all of this
    2.5gb+3.5+1.5+0.6+1.2+0.4 = 9.7GB , it means that as you see have some items that I not sure about their price so maximum it can to cost 10.5gb..

PAJ0

ty guys for help....
    i guess ill start sin after all... but dont know should i play human or orc O.o

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    get 20gb. which is about 80$.
    getting 20gb or even 10gb is going to be a problem.... because as i said i dont wanna spend any $ on this game except premium...
    but i will work my way up... 1st ill try to get daggers than chitins...
    Last edited by PAJ0; 05-12-2011 at 12:58 PM.

Open a rlb mage just get +8 or +9 wood staff on it and have fun it's easy to lvl and the pk is fun

PAJ0

Quote Originally Posted by FromOldTimesAres View Post
    Open a rlb mage just get +8 or +9 wood staff on it and have fun it's easy to lvl and the pk is fun
    paper mage in rlb no ty i would be 1 hit kill

dont need to be paper go int but use a easy and cheap staff

PAJ0

Quote Originally Posted by FromOldTimesAres View Post
    dont need to be paper go int but use a easy and cheap staff
    lol .......

Quote Originally Posted by PAJ0 View Post
    lol .......
    but it's up to you

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast