maybe a dumb question

This is a discussion on maybe a dumb question within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok so is it possible to say "lock" your account, or make it so your premium doesnt run out till ...
Page: 1

Banned for scamming.

Default maybe a dumb question

ok so is it possible to say "lock" your account, or make it so your premium doesnt run out till you "unlock" your account again? I just bought platinum and did somthin really stupid the day after so my parents are takin my car, comp, cell phone, friends, and anything else that brings me joy away for 2 months..... SO is it possible?

no it is not possible. What did u do?

did u fuck the dog? -.-'

Banned for scamming.

oh shit you really wanna know? alright i got a little time to type this out.....
    OK im 16 years old just got my license about 3-4 months ago so knowing that here we go.

so last night ( Christmas night) i went to my friends house to hang out around 8 p.m. so i'm there just hanging out, and i call my parents to ask if i can stay the night over there. they say yes talk to my friends mom its all good. so then around 11 p.m we decide to go to his dads house (his parents are separated) so we get there and its my buddy and I and two of our other friends.... Ok so now i'm now i'm not where i'm supposed to be. So bout midnight i get a text from my girl friend, and im thinking hmmm im already out of the house, my friends dads asleep, and i could pull this off. So i ask my girl friend if she wants to sneak out tonight. Well she says yes so i leave and go to my girl friends house and she comes out bout 1:15ish and were just up the street from her house. So were just talking and bout another and we start kissing and "ring ring ring" her phone rings...... its her mom. OH SHIT! so she gets out runs up to her house and tells me to get the hell out of here. So i drive back to my friends dads. Remember now im supposed to be at his moms, at least thats what my parents know. So i get back to his dads at about 2:05 in the morning and im literally FREAKING out, like im goin crazy. So i lay down after i puked a few times and fall asleep. so i wake up in the morning to my friend shaking me saying im in deep shit. He shows me his phone and theres a text on it from his mom saying my mom knows what happened last night. So my friend calls his mom and she says my girlfriends parents called my parents at 2 a.m last night saying i was up at their house, so then we figure out from his mom that when my girl friends parents called mine they immediately went to my friends moms house to see if i was there, well then they remember they don't really know exactly where my friends mom lives. So they drive up and down the street thinking they'll know which house it is when they see my truck, well there is no truck cause im at my friends dads. But they don't know that, so then they drive up to my girlfriends house to make sure i didn't crash or something like that. So then they finally decide they need to talk to my friends mom to see if she knows where we were. So to get my friends moms number, they go to my FRIENDS ex-girlfriends house since my family knew her. They get to the house and knock on her door and her brother comes to the door with a gun because it is 3 in the morning, but they get the number. So then they call my friends mom and ask where the hells my son and his mom said the went to his dads. So they drive over there knowing his dad lives in an apartment complex and they see my truck outside and think, ok we know where he is and we know hes safe, so well deal with it in the morning.

Alright well thats it..... So like i said, no car, no phone, no friends, i need my comp for a research paper im doing so at least i have that to keep me somewhat sane. OH OH OH best part is i get to go talk to her parents tomorrow! They had just had me over for Christmas eve dinner and then i go and deceive them like this when they trusted me..... I am so incredibly stupid. Anyways thats it.....

-5inchesBuffed