whats better (Upgrading)

This is a discussion on whats better (Upgrading) within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; sup everyone i just wanna know what would be better Buy 3x - 4x +8 items and try to make ...
Page: 1

eldragon

Default whats better (Upgrading)

sup everyone

i just wanna know what would be better

Buy 3x - 4x +8 items and try to make a +9 or buy it already +9 ?

for example i want to make a wiri +9

each wiri +8 its expensive so buying 3-4 to make it could be expensive and there is the chance that all them burn

need help on thid guys

also

is there a wiri +9 in Cwest ?

If you can afford just buy a +9... putting a +8 on anvil and the change of it's going to +9 is pure luck (pretty low tbh). And no, there is not any +9 non rev cursed stuff in cwest.

gammeth

Quote Originally Posted by MegaBerry View Post
    If you can afford just buy a +9... putting a +8 on anvil and the change of it's going to +9 is pure luck (pretty low tbh). And no, there is not any +9 non rev cursed stuff in cwest.
    | agree, buy what u can afford. If u can only afford +8 then get that and wait till u can afford better. Dont take the (extremely large) risk of putting all ur cash on the anvil :}

I agree, +8 is even tough enough, I already burnt my 5th +7 item in a row and can't risk another HB +7. Save money and buy it instead.

Banned Regular Member

Save up untill some1 , who is crazy enough , to make a wirinom +9 and buy it from him ... I'm almost pretty sure that 1x wirinom +9 will be more than 3x +8s since it will be the only one ..

gl

i heard that if you got premium then your chances at the anvil are greater then non-premium

Premium, manner points and stuff have nothing to do with upgrading.
    As the other ppl mentioned, if u can afford it buy it.Anvil is a son of a bitch and risking so much money ( cursed +8 ) is playing with fire.

so i was misinformed then, good thing i didn't try to upgrade anything yet

thisischikorita

hahaa what ru a turk :P only from seeing that question i get it that ur not an experienced upgrader xD
    dont risk u items man just wait for some1 to sell it