Orc x Human + Cypher Ring

This is a discussion on Orc x Human + Cypher Ring within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi everyone. I hope everything's fine with you. After so many years I want to go back to this cocaine ...
Page: 1

henriique is offline now Senior Member henriique's Avatar

Smile Orc x Human + Cypher Ring

Hi everyone.
    I hope everything's fine with you.

After so many years I want to go back to this cocaine ... Next year I'm moving from South America to Ireland, so for now I will have a lot of time to play, but I have a simple question.
    I never bought a char and I never used a cypher ring. But I want to play in Cypher (SteamKO) and I'm thinking about to buy a char (cypher ring).

1) To use it I need to - already - have a char level 30 on the server, to make the trade?
    2) If I make a Human char - to make a trade - and buy a Orc char (cypher ring), how can I use it and what gonna happen with my account/cypher ring ?

I think this is my questions for now.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by henriique View Post
    2) If I make a Human char - to make a trade - and buy a Orc char (cypher ring), how can I use it and what gonna happen with my account/cypher ring ?
    the universe explodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    the universe explodes.
    To be honest I really like Vaporwave... but I don't wanna lose $ while I make gravitational acceleration so huge in this way...

Quote Originally Posted by henriique View Post
    Hi everyone.
    I hope everything's fine with you.

After so many years I want to go back to this cocaine ... Next year I'm moving from South America to Ireland, so for now I will have a lot of time to play, but I have a simple question.
    I never bought a char and I never used a cypher ring. But I want to play in Cypher (SteamKO) and I'm thinking about to buy a char (cypher ring).

1) To use it I need to - already - have a char level 30 on the server, to make the trade?

I think this is my questions for now.
    Thanks
    Admins, I found a lot of threads about this ... well, all of them are from 2008 saying that I must buy a CR from the same nation of my original account.
    But I still need to have an answer about my OBVIOUS question: To use it I need to - already - have a char level 30 to make the trade? (It's just like another item?)

Thank you.

Little viking Senior Member

I actually think u need to be lvl 35 to be able to trade it.
    Perhaps even 54 since you will be trading a PUS item. But I am not 100% sure about that.

If the Cypher Ring is Human, u cant open it on a Orc account and vise-versa. You must have an empty spot on your account to put the new char.

Quote Originally Posted by RedDecember View Post
    Perhaps even 54 since you will be trading a PUS item. But I am not 100% sure about that.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    If the Cypher Ring is Human, u cant open it on a Orc account and vise-versa. You must have an empty spot on your account to put the new char.
    Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by RedDecember View Post
    You just need to be lvl 35 and then you can get a cypher ring traded to you and trade it away again if you wish. With other PUS items I think nowadays you can trade them at lvl 35 in usko, no idea about steamko though :-)