Pathos Gloves Questions

This is a discussion on Pathos Gloves Questions within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok so the question is if i get more ap to rogue gloves for my mage does it make the ...
Page: 1

Default Pathos Gloves Questions

Ok so the question is if i get more ap to rogue gloves for my mage does it make the flame damage more or the staff attack more with damage?

Banned

both i think as it will increase your damage to rogues by 3%

yea i was tryin to figure out if i should get the ap gloves or the def but if i can get more damage out staff and element damages then i will go with more ap but if i only get more ap on staff attacks i will just get defence b/c staff attacks are not really worth it just alone for that

Banned

id stick with deff gloves

Run And Tell Dat Home BOI Senior Member HixImxBob's Avatar

i dont know any mages that uses attack gloves. its prettty much worthless getting attack gloves because you are a support class and when yo do attack, its not like you just going to attack rouges and i suggest you dont just attack rouges. its better for you to use ac gloves cause a rouge will ass rape you with like 2-3 skills instantly if ur not paying attention specially if your duffed. i think it would help you better overall by using ac gloves rather than atk gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by HixImxBob View Post
    i dont know any mages that uses attack gloves. its prettty much worthless getting attack gloves because you are a support class and when yo do attack, its not like you just going to attack rouges and i suggest you dont just attack rouges. its better for you to use ac gloves cause a rouge will ass rape you with like 2-3 skills instantly if ur not paying attention specially if your duffed. i think it would help you better overall by using ac gloves rather than atk gloves.
    u been playing ko for how long?

mages just support?
    mages raped in 2-3 hits?

imo go for attack if u like moore ap
    if u lack deff go with deff

/fail

kaleopa1

if you get dual attack on rogue gloves. you get 3% on rogues and regular 2% vs all classes so total 10% more dmg on rogues 4% on other classes.. doens't matter what skill you use.. you just do more damage.

Banned

hmm ever heard of a mage party