Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By iLoveSlutz

Pimp my build - Steam Cypher sin

This is a discussion on Pimp my build - Steam Cypher sin within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; First off - I know the search function works, I've done a lot of research, but everyone has a different ...
Page: 1

Default Pimp my build - Steam Cypher sin

First off - I know the search function works, I've done a lot of research, but everyone has a different budget so I wanted to get the community's opinion on a customized build. Also, I haven't played regularly since ~2009, so still learning the new additions to the game.

I'm currently on my grind to 83, at 70 right now (I play casually 15 hours a week or so). Here is my current gear, feel free to suggest selling certain items if there is a better way to gear myself. I have 7gb cash atm as well:

Daggers: MD +9 and WB +9
    Full chitin +8 (is it worth the money to go full krowaz 7?)
    Dual Old ROL
    Dual Old RE
    Old WP
    Iron Belt

I was thinking the most bang for my buck would be upgrading my neck to WDN +2 for 15 more dex, but I'm open to suggestions. What would you do with my budget/items?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by AtteroArx View Post
    First off - I know the search function works, I've done a lot of research, but everyone has a different budget so I wanted to get the community's opinion on a customized build. Also, I haven't played regularly since ~2009, so still learning the new additions to the game.

I'm currently on my grind to 83, at 70 right now (I play casually 15 hours a week or so). Here is my current gear, feel free to suggest selling certain items if there is a better way to gear myself. I have 7gb cash atm as well:

Dual Old ROL
    Dual Old RE
    Old WP
    Iron Belt

I was thinking the most bang for my buck would be upgrading my neck to WDN +2 for 15 more dex, but I'm open to suggestions. What would you do with my budget/items?

Thanks!
    Fuck the chitins get krowaz set +7

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

Dual Old ROL
    Dual Old RE
    Old WP
    Iron Belt

Thanks!
    WDN is strength, black dragon is dex

Also fuck the bdn get a agility neck for more dex

Dual Old ROL
    Dual Old RE
    Old WP
    Iron Belt

Thanks!
    sell all ur items and buy warrior items best idea ever

The difference between krowaz 7 and chitin 8 is very significant.

1- Get Krowaz 7 set.
    2- Get Iron Neck.
    3- Focus on building your uniques up +1 then +2 and so on.

Your daggers seem fine for now, but later consider shard 9 if its economically viable.

Just my 2 cents.

I really dont know on what server you play and what are the options regarding your budget and the situation of market in your server, but I can tell you how did I "pimp" my assasin through the time. I start from the beginning:

First, I had Chitin set+8, shard+8, chd+7 dual old rol, dual old eme, old skely/old elf belt, old wp - this was the phase of exping and occasional farm. I decided to get those items, which gave me the most for the lowest price, therefore this is how it goes:

1. judi belt+2 for old belt
    2. wp+1 for old wp (later decided to sell wp+1 and took BDN+2 instead)
    3. MD+9 for shard+8 (since the second dagger wasnt such a big deal, I tried CHD+7,WB+9,DV+7,DV+8, CHD+8 and WB+9 OR CHD+8 is the best second dagger - depends on the situation of DD on the server and also the number of mages)
    4. Dual shio+3 instead of dual old rol - they are cheap AF and gives 5 more health, 5 more dex and better rezists, altough deff is little bit lower
    5. COC+1 for old eme
    6. Another COC+1 or EME+1 - its up to you, Im going now for EME+1
    - to the dagger situation, its also interesting to go for dual WB+9 since it has 1.5 range instead of 1.0 and you may give better damage to priests. For instance, on Olympia at the beginning people used more light belts of life and EPs than iron sets so daggers were better, but in later stage of game weapon breakers are good choice as well.

After that, I would go for krowaz set+6 or +7. BTW, krowaz set+7 is better than shell set+9... Bonuses are insane. After krowazs, I would go for Shard+9 to main hand OR rol/legio +1.

get krowaz set before you upgrade anything else. its very worth it! dagger are good enough. work on uniques after krowaz set

Quote Originally Posted by iLoveSlutz View Post
    get krowaz set before you upgrade anything else. its very worth it! dagger are good enough. work on uniques after krowaz set
    That is little bit misleading... For example, krowaz+6 (one part) for rogue on olympia goes for 15gb and +7 45gb+, however if you can buy the whole set for reasonable price, defenitely yes!

on steamKO cypher you can get krowaz set +7 for 35gbs. its the best investment!
    Rakovina likes this.