Portu guide...?

This is a discussion on Portu guide...? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im trying to play Portu but its pretty weird, where i can find portu giude? Thx Also why im doin ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Portu guide...?

Im trying to play Portu but its pretty weird, where i can find portu giude? Thx
    Also why im doin less dmg with HB+10 than with Lugias +8 and Mp hammer ( i mean dot dmg)

dot dmg is better with dual wield weapons, hb +10 is only good for basic attacks (200%+dmg, 250% without fail etc.) not smashes. ardream portu i would say 45 devil/rest attack, for cz ppl like to go 66 attack/72 devil/10 master something like that i think

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    dot dmg is better with dual wield weapons, hb +10 is only good for basic attacks (200%+dmg, 250% without fail etc.) not smashes. ardream portu i would say 45 devil/rest attack, for cz ppl like to go 66 attack/72 devil/10 master something like that i think
    It all depends how u wanna play that class and which weaps & gear u have.
    With such a weap like yours, i would deffo go after a normal attack setup, especially considering that u can use the amazing 50% ap increase skill time to time. The stun skill is the cherry on the cake and its refresh time is quite low and never fail compared to the 70skill.
    The dot dmg wont be as high as using duals, but neither so low at all.And if u 've got a weap with gg ap like rappy+, buju, that hb, as well as a gg baal, be sure u'll be a pain in the ass,

You can play it as a char for doing istant-kills & gangbangs or as a supporter.
    A full devil porutu is cool too but u deffo need the right pt, and u can end up getting bored easely.
    It's like... playing a supporter mage or a full attack mage. Diff. playing styles..u know.
    Choose what u like.

Banned

Are there like pictures or anything where you can see the class in different Armors? I don't play KO but I am kinda curious.
    Do you guys know of any decent pvp movie?

Quote Originally Posted by inarco View Post
    It all depends how u wanna play that class and which weaps & gear u have.
    With such a weap like yours, i would deffo go after a normal attack setup, especially considering that u can use the amazing 50% ap increase skill time to time. The stun skill is the cherry on the cake and its refresh time is quite low and never fail compared to the 70skill.
    The dot dmg wont be as high as using duals, but neither so low at all.And if u 've got a weap with gg ap like rappy+, buju, that hb, as well as a gg baal, be sure u'll be a pain in the ass,

You can play it as a char for doing istant-kills & gangbangs or as a supporter.
    A full devil porutu is cool too but u deffo need the right pt, and u can end up getting bored easely.
    It's like... playing a supporter mage or a full attack mage. Diff. playing styles..u know.
    Choose what u like.
    I gotta disagree with more than one thing , it doesn't get boring fast(atleast from my perspective) I have been playing it for like mmm 2 months now in ardream is really the only reason why i still play the game. So different from every other class unique/fun if you get bored of all the other classes. As for using a 2 handed weapon na the ap is no where near that of a warrior so its really not that great even with hb+10. Guy i know uses the build i was talking about and that way you have 4 smashes each hitting 400-500 so like 1600-2k + they stack on top so you can hit anywhere from 3200-4k every like 1-2 sec once they stack, it is by far the best way to go if you wanna play attack. If like you said you want to play support there is a skill on defense which increases by like 300% and you are mainly there for heals/draki dots(another dot, not smashes) and using -50% defense on master skill. But yea there are a lot of builds you can choose attack being most fun :P

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Are there like pictures or anything where you can see the class in different Armors? I don't play KO but I am kinda curious.
    Do you guys know of any decent pvp movie?
    ill ask this dude if he has any good fraps

Kurian - Headshoot Part4 - (Epic Montage)

This guy plays it a unique way