Is it possible to change password on your KO account?

This is a discussion on Is it possible to change password on your KO account? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im just wondering if its possible to change password on your knight online account, I read some place it was ...
Page: 1

Default Is it possible to change password on your KO account?

Im just wondering if its possible to change password on your knight online account, I read some place it was not possible. But today when I try logg into knight online, it say I have entered wrong password
    I logged in yesterday just fine. I have not forgotten the password thats for sure.

if any1 els got same problem or know anything please tell me...

nobody know?

Quote Originally Posted by Madman View Post
    Im just wondering if its possible to change password on your knight online account, I read some place it was not possible. But today when I try logg into knight online, it say I have entered wrong password
    I logged in yesterday just fine. I have not forgotten the password thats for sure.

if any1 els got same problem or know anything please tell me...
    yes it is possible to change the password but you need to know the email address associated with the account to change pass. If you shared your info with someone its possible you got scammed.

B0jack

as long as u know the SQ and answers u can change the pass along with your email and security key that lets u seal and unseal items.

i had same problem when i try log on my KO acc via internet explorer i have failed login, so im download firefox and when im login via firefox everything was ok ,try mayby this way

betun1981

Yea i use firefox, and i dont ever have any problems.

no problems ive changed it 4 times the past month. Use Firefox as well Explorer fails sometimes.

Tanri

Yea i have the same problem. New chars are okay. I can change the password but old ones, i just can't change the damn password. I wonder why