Ally Capes

This is a discussion on Ally Capes within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have a clan that has a cape through ally. I want to know if it's possible to change the ...
Page: 1

Default Ally Capes

I have a clan that has a cape through ally. I want to know if it's possible to change the color. We haven't done cape quest but are grade 1. There's only two clans in the ally yet our cape is a different color than theirs. Can anyone explain how this works please

All alliance clans will inherit BASE capes from main clan (clan which gives alliance).
    It means, if main clan has bought purple capes and then will mix color, they will have different, but ally clan will still have just purple.

Possibility to change cape color is available only for accredited clans and higher.
    It means, if accredited clan will buy for example black capes and then mix color and after this, they will receive ally from clan with purple capes, then that "mix change" from pallete will use their purple capes as base capes and so color can change.

In your case, you are unable to change color.

Check https://kobugda.com/Grade for additional info

PS: Also, there is rule that only main clan can have any grade and then one ally clan can be accredited or royal. All others clans can be only normal grade (not finished isiloon cape quest (there is also unclear if this restriction is from isiloon cape quest or already from caitharos quest, resp. I am not sure where the restriction starts)).