Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My Chaos Guide

This is a discussion on My Chaos Guide within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Combo as fast as you can. Win blue chest ??? profit....
Page: 1

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Default My Chaos Guide

Combo as fast as you can.

Win blue chest

???

profit.
    Last edited by MushtMan; 05-04-2011 at 08:30 PM. Reason: spelling

Banned

Damn nice guide!!!!

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

AQ, I was actually going to write a guide AND make a youtube video out of it, but hey.. You beat me to it :P But yeah, that's pretty much exactly what I do, nothing more nor less, it's all about knowing when to use your skills (and obviously, when to combo faster/slower depending on the situation)

Edit: And wth the stun nova.. I would recommend saving it for EXACTLY when you see a group of people getting hit by the saw blade, that's when you nova and make 3-4 kills, or even more!

Thats a really nice guide, i was thinking about makin 1 myself, but i never had a time to try it.

The things that i'd like to add :
    - When ur dying, ice sword some1, sometimes you get lucky and get a free frag.
    - throwing up ice sword on some1 who has high hp is not a bad thing, just make sure to stick on him and finish him, dot really helps to ks

Quote Originally Posted by mruku View Post
    Thats a really nice guide, i was thinking about makin 1 myself, but i never had a time to try it.

The things that i'd like to add :
    - When ur dying, ice sword some1, sometimes you get lucky and get a free frag.
    - throwing up ice sword on some1 who has high hp is not a bad thing, just make sure to stick on him and finish him, dot really helps to ks
    Yah dot helps to KS, but if u hit him when he has high hp then the DOT might end before he reaches low HP, and then what? you are stuck with the normal chances to KS... you don't get an additional 1k damage each time, so your ice sword just went to waste...

and TED oh god i hate when u get novaed and stunned and here comes that blade... ffs. (not exactly what u were saying but dam thats annoying lol)

Anyways feel free to add a youtube video, if u make it i can add it and give u the credits for it. I would make one if i could run fraps on my computer without it being slow.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

My stationary lags when I use fraps.. But when I use it on my laptop, I pretty much rock its world lol, and for some reason I do better on a laptop than on a stationary so yeah.. I'll make sure to make one soon enough!

PS. Yeah, I know what you mean.. stupid stun + blade = #"¤#"¤"#¤#"%!%!!!

PPS. No TED AQ!

Really nice, would some mod sticky this...
    helpful additions as well

One thing I can add that works well for me is:

When you see a large group of people all fighting in one area (happens a lot near end of chaos), instead of just running in and comboing the hell outta the first person you "z", you should run a circle around the group pressing z finding people with low hp. This does 2 things, it allows you to get a few kills normally but also makes it more difficult for 2-3 people to all jump you at once.

Little archer Senior Member

ITT common sense

btw using ice sword on semidead people is dumb tbh, i use it to open when there are no almost dead targets around, icesword, ice counter, knife, spirit sword * and more spirit swords til they die

or u could add fire sword in the * for a quick kill

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    ITT common sense

btw using ice sword on semidead people is dumb tbh, i use it to open when there are no almost dead targets around, icesword, ice counter, knife, spirit sword * and more spirit swords til they die

or u could add fire sword in the * for a quick kill
    I'm not talking about when you VS someone, if you go from behind someone and use ice sword on a full hp person what that that achieve you? It gets him to lower HP and then your DOT damage ENDS. Now you are stuck with your normal spirit sword + "r" and someone might KS you.

But if you use ice sword when he is at lower HP, that DOT damage might be the one to give you the kill along with your normal combo.

there is 4 chaos per day not 3

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOrcMage View Post
    there is 4 chaos per day not 3
    4 bdw 3 chaos.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    I'm not talking about when you VS someone, if you go from behind someone and use ice sword on a full hp person what that that achieve you? It gets him to lower HP and then your DOT damage ENDS. Now you are stuck with your normal spirit sword + "r" and someone might KS you.

But if you use ice sword when he is at lower HP, that DOT damage might be the one to give you the kill along with your normal combo.
    there are no 1 hit targets around available everytime u know?

sometimes u must down that 100% guy that just respawned, and u can choose to do it with pure spiritswords, take quite some time doing so and THEN risk getting ksed. with icesword+knife+fire if ur in a hurry u can kill them in 4-5 seconds or so

and there are 4 chaos a day. 5am, 8am, 3pm, 8pm eastern time

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    there are no 1 hit targets around available everytime u know?

sometimes u must down that 100% guy that just respawned, and u can choose to do it with pure spiritswords, take quite some time doing so and THEN risk getting ksed. with icesword+knife+fire if ur in a hurry u can kill them in 4-5 seconds or so

and there are 4 chaos a day. 5am, 8am, 3pm, 8pm eastern time
    You know u said using ice sword on semi dead people is dumb right? That's what the talk is about... Not wether to not use it on someone that just respawned.

Anyways ya 4got there are 4, i didn't count the one at 5am.

has any1 been stunned by ther own nova be4????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast