Mastering question

This is a discussion on Mastering question within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so, i just recently returned to ko from about a 3 year break but i have a qeustion about masters ...
Page: 1

Destruhction

Default Mastering question

so, i just recently returned to ko from about a 3 year break but i have a qeustion about masters every time i go to the spot to kill the boss he isn't there or there are groups of hackers farming around it, is there any way to collect the items because i also cant find people merchanting them

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

u kind of answered it urself... ur saying u cant kill the bosses cus of hackers and u cant find ppl merching it = you're fucked.

anyways ur serious that there are hackers there? i mean where the bosses are it's just nubs nubs i don't see any reason that the hackers would be there all the time.

It's been a long time since i did the master quest but I remember just going around EMC like 4 times and finishing it, maybe just try both servers?

Destruhction

they camp at the apes where the boss should spawn i believe on both servers also a side question which premium should i purchase platinum or exp if im going from 61 to 69 for rlb

Definately exp premium, 200% exp bonus (61-71) while on plat you get 100%.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Destruhction View Post
    they camp at the apes where the boss should spawn i believe on both servers also a side question which premium should i purchase platinum or exp if im going from 61 to 69 for rlb
    Exp premium. Just try different times both servers or ask the 'hackers' to sell you one.

err theres more spawns i remember theres one just north of kalluga :P