Quest help SWIFT ARMORS

This is a discussion on Quest help SWIFT ARMORS within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; anyone can tell me on what lwl does start quest for swift armor its shells with 10str and wheere doest ...
Page: 1

Default Quest help SWIFT ARMORS

anyone can tell me on what lwl does start quest for swift armor its shells with 10str and wheere doest it start and anyone knows is it buged on Orc side on steamko???

thx for answers

Zwn

there are 2 sets, afaik 1st set start swith feast preparation at shymer or clarence (lvl 62 or so) and works perfect (tough its a few different quests to get all)

2nd set is part of lemegeton (lvl 70 at the cz magic association guy) but while u get the exp there till devil 4, u dont get any of the items, those armors give same bonusses and around 20 ac more in total

to be complete, the health set cant be completed as 5th part is bugged (hidden truth)

thx i complited all parts but cant find quest fora pauldron doesnt give me any directions for it any1 know this part? where should i take it?

maybe guard zalk in emc

Quote Originally Posted by tyt_orv View Post
    maybe guard zalk in emc

hmm...ill try him but not sure think that nothing is available for me now i luff

Zwn

try the 4 npc groups in eslant not in town, they never have ? on the map but do give quests. Some of them only give it after other quests tough (the ones in luf harpy land for one, also without a ?)

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ikolar7 View Post
    thx i complited all parts but cant find quest fora pauldron doesnt give me any directions for it any1 know this part? where should i take it?
    Bugged, can't be done (at captain fargo. advisor herga is supposed to give you an item)

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Bugged, can't be done (at captain fargo. advisor herga is supposed to give you an item)
    ahh..grhh...fargo u bus....

Senior Member ISpeakEnglishMate's Avatar

From level 60-62 you can buy the swift set with int, dex, str and mp from HEPPA in moradon, but once you hit 63 the chance is gone

But there are a bunch of HP quest ones, good for priest and mage which start in eslant.

Also a whole bunch of easy EXP quests that fit in with those quest armour quests which is pretty good too.