Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

QUESTION?

This is a discussion on QUESTION? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SaintKnight Elemental damage( On Rings ) only affect elemental Skills so therefor it only works for mages ...
Page: 2

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

Quote Originally Posted by SaintKnight View Post
    Elemental damage( On Rings ) only affect elemental Skills so therefor it only works for mages sadly . . .
    actually right on 1st part but wrong conclusion

Btw, back on topic, at the actual state of Usko, those ele rings are mainly used just 4 2reasons:
    1) cheap price
    2) decent stats

An interesting subject popped up back in the days where few people talked about a so called " ele-combo"; saying it shortly, according to them there's/there was a way to do a sort of ice/slow-combo ( as well as lr/stun-combo )
    against a target.And u could recognize it by a sort of flash-ice/lr ball effect hitting the target.
    Now, that was shouted by some asian ko players, flaming around and saying that usko players didn't still know how to do it.
    So players, i would say, quite a lot of players thought it could be influenced by those ele. rings. But, tbh, if u look at the real facts, it sounds like more a legend than something concrete. Real examples of such a combo happened on usko, can be counted on the fingers of 1 hand. And if u want to know...i 've got the luck to be 1 of those. But tbh, it happened to me just 1 time,without wearing those rings, and during an other ko expansion. And yea the target got slowled. But i have no idea how and why it happened. Considering all the changes on ko game, i barely think such a thing still works.And most of all, considering all the rich people (more or less rich too) that could try shios+3 and 2x chd/shren +8/+9 , have not came out with something "concrete" to show to the whole ko community...i doubt about that "ring-special function".

BUt as i said..at the beginning of that post..about the "wrong conclusion" of what saintknight said..is still true. the are skills (used by other classes than mages) that are still influenced by those rings.
    Last edited by inarco; 01-27-2014 at 12:36 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12