Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mining for Mob Stones

This is a discussion on Mining for Mob Stones within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok im at a point in my current level where it's a bit difficult to level through exping, especially solo. ...
Page: 1

Default Mining for Mob Stones

Ok im at a point in my current level where it's a bit difficult to level through exping, especially solo. However, I have found mobs to farm MS stones from, the drop rate is actually high (secret ), but im wondering if mining would be faster?

About how many ores drop mob stones?

I get 1 stone every 7-10 pages of ore. Non-prem pick is like 30 mins to get ore. Prem pick is anywhere from 5-15 mins. Depends how fast you're getting them from that secret mob.

oh wow i thought getting 1 every 20-30 minutes was good....

5-15m beats it by a long shot. will have to give it a try...

no, 15-30 mins for a bag of ore, take that *7-10.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenner View Post
    no, 15-30 mins for a bag of ore, take that *7-10.
    LOL yeah thanks for clearing that up. I was actually confused. I dont mine often, and I spent 2 hours mining and only got my inventory full twice. I have exp premium idk if that matters, either way it's Waaaaaaay too slow

btw it's not really a secret. im farming apos. think they just drop more cuz i have premium and never leave the spot

Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERGAWD View Post
    LOL yeah thanks for clearing that up. I was actually confused. I dont mine often, and I spent 2 hours mining and only got my inventory full twice. I have exp premium idk if that matters, either way it's Waaaaaaay too slow

btw it's not really a secret. im farming apos. think they just drop more cuz i have premium and never leave the spot
    MS is bugged actually :S

idk i think im doing pretty good mining and getting monster stones i get like 2-3 a day depending on how much i mine, and i have the golden mattock. but im not in it for the exp just the old uniques.

booyah360

the MS's aren't badly bugged they may miss the odd enchanter but thats the worst for me, really getting MS from mining sucks ass :P I hope you do something else whilst you at your computer then that :P

GuardianTrini

I did mining for MS, got 0 in over 3 hrs :/ (exp prem)

Banned

Just farm for them, much quicker. I have a certain mob i get them from also, not to sure if its a "secret" mob or not. :P But the drop rate from this mob, is quite good with just normal bronze prem. Im getting 4-5 right now an hour. Makes solo leveling much quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by BBsHere View Post
    Just farm for them, much quicker. I have a certain mob i get them from also, not to sure if its a "secret" mob or not. :P But the drop rate from this mob, is quite good with just normal bronze prem. Im getting 4-5 right now an hour. Makes solo leveling much quicker.
    Whats that mob?

From what ive noticed, treants in cz used to drop a ton of them when i was farming on my mage, not sure if it was just me getting lucky but thats where i had alot of sucess. As far as mining, i went like 2 hours straight with prem and never got one also :/

MrGreen

I believe that ms drop rates depends on your lvl and the lvl of the mobs your farming.

_yx_

Quote Originally Posted by MrGreen View Post
    I believe that ms drop rates depends on your lvl and the lvl of the mobs your farming.
    agree i got like 10, in about 3h and im not prem, when i was hunting gavolts and i was like 20 or 25 lvl than its sundly stop to drop

Quote Originally Posted by _yx_ View Post
    agree i got like 10, in about 3h and im not prem, when i was hunting gavolts and i was like 20 or 25 lvl than its sundly stop to drop
    Well, I believe monster stones only drops from mobs that are 8 lvls lower than you or higher (this is what I figured out from personal experience, so it's not 100% sure but it's this way for some other stuff aswell so it makes sense)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast