question about compounding of olds

This is a discussion on question about compounding of olds within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im going to make a 1handed int bp, for this reason im workin on my ce2, but to boost my ...
Page: 1

Default question about compounding of olds

Im going to make a 1handed int bp, for this reason im workin on my ce2, but to boost my ac a bit more, i want to get a white silver earring +2, but it seems its impossible to buy. So maybe i have to make it by myself.

So whats the chance of succes?
    Do u have experiences about it?

Changes to success are very low. So in case you want to compound old accesories I'd recommend you to buy at least 7x3... even that doesnt quarantee you will make one normal. I once tryed make bronze earrings out of like 30 olds, every1 burned... and when I put something shlt like red dragon necklace it succeeded. So it's just pure luck like with anvil...

And what kind of stuff i need for this? As i know i had to put in a nest thing and some steel fragment...

gammeth

Quote Originally Posted by kepten View Post
    And what kind of stuff i need for this? As i know i had to put in a nest thing and some steel fragment...
    Yes u need steelfrgaments (100?) Nest Scrap 1 and soft stone 1..
    Soft stone bought from npc. Soft stone has no graphic so be caferul,,

I have to say I have NEVER succeded in this maybe 20/30 attempts

For 1 attempt you need steel scrap x50, x5 nest crap (you can farm those in monster stones or buy from other players) and 1 soft stone (you need to buy this from npc which compunds old accesories). gl