Fire mage staff

This is a discussion on Fire mage staff within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello can some skilled mage tell me which weapon is better for better dmg with fire staff skill ? hell ...
Page: 1

Dereck

Default Fire mage staff

hello

can some skilled mage tell me which weapon is better for better dmg with fire staff skill ? hell blood +8 or scortching staff +8 or woe +8 ? which one is best and why?

thx

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Hellblood +8 hands up panties down !

Dereck

so probably with +7 its same... im now lighting mage lvl 54 with chaotic +8 but i wanna sell it and buy hell blood +7 and some other equip and go fire... i dont going pvp so just wanna best build to lvl 70.. on 70 i will take fulitol....

hell blood positive ...
    hell blood>Scorching>woe

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dereck View Post
    so probably with +7 its same... im now lighting mage lvl 54 with chaotic +8 but i wanna sell it and buy hell blood +7 and some other equip and go fire... i dont going pvp so just wanna best build to lvl 70.. on 70 i will take fulitol....
    Fulitol+8 > HellBlood+8 > Fulitol+7 > Scorching+8 > HellBlood+7 > Scorching+7 > Woe+7/8

The list above is about highest dmg not best pk staff, id go for either Scorching+8 or HellBlood+8 at cz, coz Fulitol would take 70 of ur ac and it does make a huge diff.

definitely the hell blood+8! THE FIRE POWER!

If you want damage with fire staff skill go for the staff with the highest ap.