question about sin combo/practice/cooldown list

This is a discussion on question about sin combo/practice/cooldown list within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Apex ko is in the pvp stage...since no one is really playing there yet (hard to find someone willing to ...
Page: 1

Default question about sin combo/practice/cooldown list

Apex ko is in the pvp stage...since no one is really playing there yet (hard to find someone willing to practice with)

The server is 83 cap....+7/0 standard items like shells shards rols n shit

I haven't played sin in a long time what would be better to practice my combo on dark mare? Or something else I need something go hit me hard but not one who me

Also can someone link me to a screenshot of the cool downs on sin skills from longest to shortest?

bump....can anyone help me?

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

I was messing with skill sequences long ago when i was playing on sexyko and on old rofd girakon. Basicaly what 20xx offers is stab2 you might change jab with stab2 if it hits better but combo is about something like that. 11 hit without bloody beast (with stab2 you can make it 13 hit) and for 70+ standard 13 hit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMWH...Vyaj3fWzBfXPqw

This sequence worked for me well even on knight kingdom which is 83 cap server. There might be some nicer setup including stab2 but it will be extremely hard going more then 13 hits + reloaded spike. Cause you'd most likely be waiting for spike bit longer then it's off cooldown and not being optimized.