where is the 3rd key?

This is a discussion on where is the 3rd key? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i've done this quest ten times, checked kalias, and all four spots and cannot for the life of me find ...
Page: 1

zrocker0404

Default where is the 3rd key?

i've done this quest ten times, checked kalias, and all four spots and cannot for the life of me find the 3rd key (protecter) any help

well it could be its bugged or smth

check server 2 or 3 or whatever

zrocker0404

checked 1 and 3, kronos 2 is bugged like sh1t

:/ no clue then^^

zrocker0404

it was at megantherons outside doda desert, 1111,860 if anyone wants to update the guide

TranceEnergy

its not bugged, i did it yesterday on server 1, heres the link Elmorad Key Quest

yotambend

Could be bugged.. or it's just that many people are doing it now cuz it's just the start and everyone are at that lvl.. wait a day or 2 and try again

zrocker0404

It's bugged, trust me, all 4 spots on kalais and here were wrong, it was at the spot i said on server 1 and 3, and after i got my key, the npc blinked like it was going to disapear to another spot like the other ones, and stayed in the same place.

FYI, I just did this quest on one of my char's and there is no set spot anymore for any of the keys people from what I could tell. Some were in spots that they shouldn't have been. You have to check every spot listed for every key person. It is waaaay more time consuming now, but at least you have coordinates for all of them if you are using the guide.

For instance - The guardian of the keys doesn't have to be where he has been in the past. He could be in any of the keepers spots or any of the protectors spots and so forth. You might just have to look in them all.