Question/Concern

This is a discussion on Question/Concern within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all, I had taken time off from KO for about 1.5 years and what are the servers like? I ...
Page: 1

Default Question/Concern

Hi all,

I had taken time off from KO for about 1.5 years and what are the servers like? I see that there have been merges made on servers does this mean its full time turks and full +9s +10s? Whats ardy like?

ps. this is GAS(GoodAtSex) for those that might know me from C-West ardy as well as RedOctober priest in cz.

Cheers

Anatolia (old cwest) is ok if you still have friends to play with and you can invest some money in gear. Same on Ressurection. Of course, +9/10s are more common on these than on newer servers.
    Piana, one of the newest is also ok. Currently playing in ardream piana in an english clan and I can even pk in rental items and do good (as warrior anyway).At peak times you can see up to 6 parties on each side.
    Market is dead in piana for other classes except rogues (talking about ardream gear). Hard to find +8s atm for warrior for example. There are a few +9s and very few +10s (i only saw 1 until now).
    Piana sometimes has the scent of old cwest in ardream, with balanced parties and gear. But you should basically choose a server where you have friends to play with.