Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question on old uniques

This is a discussion on Question on old uniques within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; some uniques i seen on merchant look normal, but others have like a grey background to it. people have told ...
Page: 1

lil_mageskillz

Default Question on old uniques

some uniques i seen on merchant look normal, but others have like a grey background to it. people have told me you need prem to un seal the ones with grey in it? if i was to buy one which one is better to get? or does it not matter?

Banned

from what ive been told the greyed ones once you equip them you cannot resell them and the normal looking 1's are just normal

Banned for scamming.

you don't need premium , but if u wear them u cannot resell(grey ones)
    normal looking u can wear and resell

OattilasO

if u want to up them u have to keep them in grey background and have some materials that u get from the nest ( as i heard ) if u gear them then u cant do anything :/

lil_mageskillz

so when your hunting for old uniques u might get one thats grey fade and or a normal one? So it looks like it would be much better to get a normal one, so that i can resell it later on instead of a grey fade? my question now is because the normal looking ones r much better why they like the same price as a faded grey? or am i wrong?

lil_mageskillz

do all old uniques have a normal version and a grey version of the unique?

ajk100

not all uniques have an "old" version of it. there is no "old iron necklace" that i have heard of. many people claim they have one, but I have yet to see a legitimate screenshot. and old uniques are much cheaper than the regular ones b/c you can't sell them once you equip them. you get old uniques from the emblem of chaos III quest reward or from killing the boss in the monster stone dungeon.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ajk100 View Post
    not all uniques have an "old" version of it. there is no "old iron necklace" that i have heard of. many people claim they have one, but I have yet to see a legitimate screenshot. and old uniques are much cheaper than the regular ones b/c you can't sell them once you equip them. you get old uniques from the emblem of chaos III quest reward or from killing the boss in the monster stone dungeon.
    or from cz / rlb (i m sure) / arrdream (idk) from Bosses from Chaos Stone.U can get normal but most are old ones

Airoblast

do any one know how offen that teleport to monster nest gets droped by mobs

lil_mageskillz

so every single old unique cant be sold after it is equiped? isnt it just the grey faded ones? also how come some uniques got a normal old unique look but other dont have it? they just have the grey fade version.

ajk100

well there's certain uniques that were considered "old" before the chaos expansion. Example: Old Diamond Rings were around before the expansion and you were able to wear them and sell them. You probably have one of the accessories that were "old" before the expansion. if they are greyed out when you buy them then that means it is a chaos expansion "old unique", meaning you cannot sell it after you equip it.

lil_mageskillz

well there's certain uniques that were considered "old" before the chaos expansion. Example: Old Diamond Rings were around before the expansion and you were able to wear them and sell them. You probably have one of the accessories that were "old" before the expansion. if they are greyed out when you buy them then that means it is a chaos expansion "old unique", meaning you cannot sell it after you equip it.
    oo ok im starting to understand this. so all the ones that are greyed are the chaos expansion old uniques. but i have never seen an old sse or an old platnium earing b4 chaos. and i seen them in merch without the grey fade. or am i wrong?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

old sse / old pe is now dropped from monster stones and from chaos stone in cz / rlb / arrdream ... the pe / sse from tk are normal ones (doesn't write old ...) and the OLD sse / old pe don't have the grey backround but under that u will see "Is
    too old to go with other uniques"

Banned for scamming.

let me get this right, i can buy and wear any old unique, i just cant resell it? it becomes soul bound in effect?

lil_mageskillz

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    let me get this right, i can buy and wear any old unique, i just cant resell it? it becomes soul bound in effect?
    thats what every 1 is telling me. it becomes sealed into your acount. only way to remove it is to delete it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast