few questions about wings

This is a discussion on few questions about wings within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; • how do you get wings? • what are all the possible bonuses? • i saw like 3 different types. ...
Page: 1

storm

Default few questions about wings

• how do you get wings? • what are all the possible bonuses? • i saw like 3 different types. why are they different? • how many different types?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by storm View Post
    •how do you get wings?
    From participating at Chaos event (u can enter only one per day).Before u go to chaos event go at EMC / Moradon Chaos npc and get "Chaos Map"

• what are all the possible bonuses?
    U can get XP +6% and 100.00 Weight+ / NP +2 and 300.00 Weight+ / HP +200 and 300.00 Weight+ or Def +35 and 300.00+ Weight.

•i saw like 3 different types. why are they different?
    The Wing of Eagle can be acquired with one Voucher of Oracle + noah (6000 coins x your lvl).Or 5x Chaos Emblem + noah
    The other wings can be acquired with Voucher of Oracle / 5x Chaos emblem + PUS Scrool (ancient wings) -- U won't need coins here.

Airoblast

why dose some carrectors always be in the top 3 dose it all come down to your armor and stuff? or is every one eaqual

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

everyone has same stats in chaos .. it's all about skillz