What exactly do transformation scrolls do?

This is a discussion on What exactly do transformation scrolls do? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey guys, I've seen lots of people walking around with transformation scrolls on and was wondering what exactly do they ...
Page: 1

Unlimited

Default What exactly do transformation scrolls do?

Hey guys, I've seen lots of people walking around with transformation scrolls on and was wondering what exactly do they do? Any benefits besides looking like a certain mob?

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited View Post
    Hey guys, I've seen lots of people walking around with transformation scrolls on and was wondering what exactly do they do? Any benefits besides looking like a certain mob?
    priests can cast heals/duffs faster so can mages, and you dont get agro'd on by mobs if your in a ts other than that idk lol

Unlimited

Is it of any use for Archers or Assassins? I can't use any offensive skills while transformed

Odi
    Banned Senior Member

If you are archer, you gotta transform to orc archer only.
    If you transform to "mele" character, you won't be able to atack.
    As warrior, idk it should atack while transformed to anything.

centaur will work as well.. if you use ts as an archer everyone will think you use a 3rd-person-program tho.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jesseblue View Post
    centaur will work as well.. if you use ts as an archer everyone will think you use a 3rd-person-program tho.
    yea well, coz usually archer's on ts are a.f.k k0xper's, any legit archer doesnt have to a.f.k to atack so no point using ts since u gonna stay far tsed it doesnt atack faster i believe.

@warrior's dk and kekoon's are faster one's for warriors i think, the best one's as mage are dk/kekoon, dk cast's faster but kekoon is smaller so it hide's well.

And there is an item called "transformation totem" which many high lvl mages/priests uses during invasions. With that item one ts session costs only 11k coins, you need transformation gems from sundries. :P

Rogue and warrior need it only if ... for expample Talos respawned between dark stones ... etc