Auto Detecting Hacking Error

This is a discussion on Auto Detecting Hacking Error within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Recently I been loading up usko and getting and autodecting hack program detection and it shuts down Knights...I never run ...
Page: 1

Default Auto Detecting Hacking Error

Recently I been loading up usko and getting and autodecting hack program detection and it shuts down Knights...I never run K0xp but this frigging error pops up...I redid my windows xp and everything incase it was picking up a virus or tj. I updated my system and for now it has stopped...But others in my clan are having the same problem and they are running windows 8 64 bit ..Anyone have any Suggestions how to fix this..other then saying to stop using k0xp cause i never have and neither have my clannies ...Peace everyone and ty for your Time

So many things can trigger the autodetecting of a hack. I had it trigger with notepad ++ and just by changing my system clock and when i used Panda cloud antivir it slowed down the game alot. It could also be that is ancient game is not compatible yet with windows 8. No clue if they ever will update ko so it's bugfree.