Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

rates for..

This is a discussion on rates for.. within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've upgraded SHITLOADS of item, and wasted thousands of gb's on that anvil. And there is 1 thing i can ...
Page: 2

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

I've upgraded SHITLOADS of item, and wasted thousands of gb's on that anvil.
    And there is 1 thing i can tell you:

All Upgrades have 2 chances, Burn or Fail
    So from that, its all about luck, no need to calculate this or that, it wont help you anyway
    Just grow ballz, throw it on and hope for the best

Yeah with tears its all about pure luck.. Last week I burned oasis+4r to +5r and chittin gloves +1r, hb+1r and mean leonard+1r in a row on ionia=p.. Actually I'm glad I had to quit ionia becuz of that=p.. Hope CW will be alot more fun=)

KillerCali

Default Haha

Quote Originally Posted by dark1291 View Post
    o wow...if its 50% no wonder ppl make +9 fast ^_^..does anyone know the exact rate?

wow...if its 50% no wonder ppl make +9 fast

haha what? come iona pls plenty of +9 items already lol. its not as hard as you think. anyways thanks for the info i have it one at +8 rebirth and one at +7 atm gogo +11 ^^

Phobby

Quote Originally Posted by Killing spree View Post
    I've upgraded SHITLOADS of item, and wasted thousands of gb's on that anvil.
    And there is 1 thing i can tell you:

All Upgrades have 2 chances, Burn or Fail
    So from that, its all about luck, no need to calculate this or that, it wont help you anyway
    Just grow ballz, throw it on and hope for the best
    It does help if you are making money by upgrading

Success rates will tell you how to upgrade (well, that is pretty straightforward anyway) and what items are worth selling and also at what price (considering the current market state).

For example it will cost you about 12M and some time to make T1 +8. On Ares, ppl are selling them for 40M so that is ~28M profit (average).

The more you upgrade the more accurate ur getting.

Of course, if you are trying to get one item and no1 is selling them. You really have no choice than anvil and success rates won't matter for you
    Last edited by Phobby; 09-28-2009 at 04:28 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12