Repair costs

This is a discussion on Repair costs within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What's the repair costs for items like II or Raptor +7? Im willing the chance of save that money and ...
Page: 1

Default Repair costs

What's the repair costs for items like II or Raptor +7? Im willing the chance of save that money and buy an unique weapon if it's so high

I won't open more topics so i ask here, what's the best char to solo in RLB WITHOUT scrolls?

Repair costs so few lol... I think you shouldn't choose a weapon by it's repair cost but rather by how useful it is to you. Also I don't see why you want to solo withour scrolls, it's rather stupid considering that everyone else is buffed / using scrolls. But if you want to solo then rogue is the character you should choose

Banned

for RLB warrior is the best

Quote Originally Posted by nirk View Post
    Repair costs so few lol... I think you shouldn't choose a weapon by it's repair cost but rather by how useful it is to you. Also I don't see why you want to solo withour scrolls, it's rather stupid considering that everyone else is buffed / using scrolls. But if you want to solo then rogue is the character you should choose
    I want weapon with low repair costs because I play in JPKO and I can't make easy GBs. If i need to waste 10m/day repairing... I could save up it and buy in 4 days an Old ROC (40m in my server).

Also I can't pk scrolled because I haven't enough noah even for my basic gear. If I'm not wrong, unique items had very low repair costs but I don't know if it's a noticeable ammount.

Quote Originally Posted by kreuk View Post
    I want weapon with low repair costs because I play in JPKO and I can't make easy GBs. If i need to waste 10m/day repairing... I could save up it and buy in 4 days an Old ROC (40m in my server).

Also I can't pk scrolled because I haven't enough noah even for my basic gear. If I'm not wrong, unique items had very low repair costs but I don't know if it's a noticeable ammount.
    Yea unique items do have a lot cost indeed

MrTeee

for solo rlb pk i would have to say sin would be best omo

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Don't worry about repair costs my man.

well, if u go sin for rlb, and ur worrying about repair costs, the shard costs allot to repair...

I'm gonna try to find unique weapon for the char I finally use. I found raum +7 just 180mil., so CHD or sherions must be cheap enough

lambo611

Repairs arent really much, less then pocket change.