Might wanna consider this an option for new people to gather information and collect intelligence for the new zone - Under The Castle.
Some suggested key points we should use if we decide or see this coming...
- Structured detailing - Be precise, and confirm with testing.
- for example, how to become ready-geared, what should be normal for a certain player with decent, overgeared items, or under-geared items can do to survive in UTC?
- also confirm what works stagetically-wise in UTC - how to take down a boss, or prepare mob farming, how many rogues / priests / warriors / mages you need in 1 party.
- for above - not everything is the same, this sub-forum will consistently prove other players how UTC can easily be captured in farming, taking down a certain type of boss, how healing takes place, where duffs is considered working or not, even being sure that your health, attack power, defense points, gear-wise takes in a certain setting place or like for party making settings.
- Photos - Try not to overdo the image showcase, possibly give new players several photos
- some ideas for image sharing, show places where certain mob farming are, good key places to avoid aggro from mobs, perhaps show new players how to get to a certain area - etc
for new photos, don't upload them unedited, always keep your name and others involved in pictures in privacy (kinda like give every text in a name a blank rectangle box over it.) for security reasons
- Collecting intel - gather reports - what's sure, and what's not working
- Bugs - if there is any...we would appreciate knowing it, unless it's abusive and leads to perma-ban, we should be warned.
- Classes - What is necessary to have in soloing, partying up with people in certain numbers, or mainly giving us a heads up on how we should perform.
- In-game farming, success rates, drop rates, also would be appreciative on how any player in-game come across a good find, or even make a UTC farmed weapon to +8 (what are the chances, how risky?)
- People's voice - we would want this to be civilized, helpful, resourceful, no pointing fingers to an accused fault or fiction story involved in the sub-forum. Considering this is an important rule, you should know how to test anything before claiming proven or wrong (can lead players to stress if what you read or apparently tell this sub-forum a lie or a leading assumption to give other players a distress call.
kinda long to read, but this might work, and if it does work, you might be seeing loads of UTC items on every player in-game
im not a perfect english writer at this moment as i am currently on the buzz for the night.
enjoy and have fun