Resist for 83 priest

This is a discussion on Resist for 83 priest within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What should be my goal resist for an 83 priest? i play on Cypher and honestly I haven’t really ran ...
Page: 1

Validating

Default Resist for 83 priest

What should be my goal resist for an 83 priest?

i play on Cypher and honestly I haven’t really ran into a ton of mages so far. Should I just try and focus on my lightning resist? I’m asking because I don’t know if it’s worth running lilimes or LB’s at all if I am sacrificing defense and HP.

Your end goal for gear should definitely be having some resists. On cypher you're going to be going up against mage parties in cz, human has pringles & terra, orc has anarchist & elders, so its good to have a Lycaon hammer and a scorpion shield ready for them but the scorpion shield isn't necessary if you aren't playing with mages imo. Lillime +3 is good if ur on a budget, its only around 17 ~ 19 gb for them so that should actually be your first buy earring wise and then get an SSE 2 on the other ear. Lego band is the same deal, +2 18~20 gb whereas rol +2 25~27 gbs. get a lego 3 and rol 2 as ur goals, then upgrade the +2s then. Other than that you don't need resist specific items, you'll have enough.

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by Simbaaa View Post
    Your end goal for gear should definitely be having some resists. On cypher you're going to be going up against mage parties in cz, human has pringles & terra, orc has anarchist & elders, so its good to have a Lycaon hammer and a scorpion shield ready for them but the scorpion shield isn't necessary if you aren't playing with mages imo. Lillime +3 is good if ur on a budget, its only around 17 ~ 19 gb for them so that should actually be your first buy earring wise and then get an SSE 2 on the other ear. Lego band is the same deal, +2 18~20 gb whereas rol +2 25~27 gbs. get a lego 3 and rol 2 as ur goals, then upgrade the +2s then. Other than that you don't need resist specific items, you'll have enough.
    Yeah thats kind of what i was wondering, I havent faced pringles yet. I think I’ll probably do one LB and one lilimes like you said