Cypher Rings, how does it work?

This is a discussion on Cypher Rings, how does it work? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As far as I know, Cypher Ring is a thing you can make your character or something trade with something ...
Page: 1

halelus

Default Cypher Rings, how does it work?

As far as I know, Cypher Ring is a thing you can make your character or something trade with something else? I really want to know all about it, cause I am interested in buying an account with $, and I need to do it in the safest possible way. I appreciate all answers, Thank You.

Banned

think k2 disabled them for some reason maybe they will enable once this g4y rock is gone from event

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

cypher rings are disabled. tbh i dont think they will be coming back anytime soon. hackers/koxpers used exp chars and sell them off through CRs. and once sold k2/gms could not ban the current account the character is in. now when chars are koxped and then traded/sold they have the right to ban cuz individual accounts cuz its the same account and cuz trading/selling accounts is against tos.

not like they are doing much against koxped chars anyways

Cypher Rings are in PUS now. Also, ive heard people have used cypher rings in the past few days. I'm not sure where to obtain one, but many people are seling them in moradon

Bib Senior Member

How they work is you buy a character seal scroll through the PUS, then the char you buy the scroll on you go to inn hostess and seal the character and in turn the character seal scroll becoes a Cypher ring which you can then trade like an item in trade windows.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazelt View Post
    Cypher Rings are in PUS now. Also, ive heard people have used cypher rings in the past few days. I'm not sure where to obtain one, but many people are seling them in moradon
    yesthey are in PUS, cuz some ppl still got their codes... but they are not buyable anymore afaik (and probably never will)