Returned to KO

This is a discussion on Returned to KO within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey Everyone, I used to play KO since the MYKO days in 2005, along with USKO. The last year i ...
Page: 1

Cool Returned to KO

Hey Everyone,

I used to play KO since the MYKO days in 2005, along with USKO. The last year i spent playing Knight Online was in 2010. I used to love this game, aside from the hackers/spams/and usual BS.
    However, I saw Steam took control, or so they say, of KO and I've decided to return back to Knight Online.

I'm currently looking for English speaking players on Cypher as Karaus. However, I'm still a low lvl (13), and can easily make a new character on a server that has a clan of english players.

On a side note I used to be a member on years back in 2008 or so. I don't remember my old email or account name so I decided to come back to these forums because of the awesome support from game tips, general discussion, and the marketplace.

My Steam ID is "LaScalala" if anyone would like to add me!

Cheers!

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Well bro, welcome back, a lot of things have changed but to be honest, steam ko is pretty cool and got a lot of ppl interested. A lot of old players came back and server is pretty stable. 0 lag, and really active, even tho a lot of events get bugged sometimes bcuz of the amount of ppl trying to get in, but i gotta say im having a lot of fun.