ridiculous, JAIL? how to get out?!

This is a discussion on ridiculous, JAIL? how to get out?! within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; During invasion, (luferson) I went uphill on the mountain left off luferson entrance (looking at the entrance from outside), This ...
Page: 1

Default ridiculous, JAIL? how to get out?!

During invasion, (luferson)
    I went uphill on the mountain left off luferson entrance (looking at the entrance from outside), This used to be a nice hiding spot, or a spot for LEERROOOOYYYY, I went halfway up and got tped into jail!!

How do I get out? The friggin quest doesn't even work!! What a waste of time, and ofcourse I'm alone in here being legit, and the cheaters running through walls chasing me in war are still there killing my mates at invasion. -.-

HellsMercy

First time i think your in it like 24 hours or 48, not to sure though.

MophiEEE

I never had it.

How you come there then?

who tped ya? and what the hell is jail?

can some1 explain that?

Gm tped you.

This happened to me on friday. Thought I was banned lol! It's just a bug in the game. There's certain spots you go and it will TP you there unfortunely. Just do the quest. It takes a LONG time and is ridiculous but you will eventually get out! Just don't go to the same spot lol!

Banned

same happened with my friend.
    i checked this and found out :first
    u have to be having at least 60mp pots of any kind cuz you use full mp to kill 1 mob.....and mob dies recover hp which requires more mp..
    you get a weapon from aguy in the jail
    then take the quest of the jail
    you have to kill 10 of : worms/keekon/bandicoot/bulkan
    you kill them by "R" they do recover hp
    thats all the quest
    hope this helped

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

sounds reallly wierd, can 1 of u post a screenie of what it looks like in there ?

yea it happened to me going uphill from apostles to linart in karus lol good thing i had with me like 100 mp pots or else would ve taken a really long time killing those mobs to get out of there lol

MrHat

We had war and a mage went on the hill and tped all the party and it was so funny because we ALL went in lol ... and we were like wtf is this... and after 40 min orso we got out lol it wass ridicilous we missed invasion...

SexyIsWhatIam

i tink jail is a place most properly for hacker for wallhacking XD...but there is bug to if u go too near or up the hill and u will got tped into it too..

Banned

hapend to me last defend after lunar war, we been chasing one party, they run to raor camp, than were runing up to the hills (behind the skeleton knights), actually there is a path where u can pass the hills wo need to run around. ofc every who went there was tped into wh jail.
    took me 250 mana pots to kill all the mobs, lucky i got so much pots left.
    so i suggest dont run to the hills at luff / el morat, is quite a danger really.
    if u will get ursefl into wh jail, try to make ur mana low as possible, u gonna save some mana pots like that.
    peace

happened 2 times to me it realy sucks, its good thing for wallhackers tho..

and what happens if i dont have enough mana pots? lol

CaDe7

DAMN sirs i got tped into jail once but i finished it in 2 hours i guess
    u take the quest and the axe or spear or w/e finish the quest and get out .. there is no time of waiting more in it and stormy if u dont have soul pots u should sit and regen ur mp lol .. i used to have war gear on the char and it helped me ALOOT i just kept switchin items to be able to attack moredue to less mp everytime i lose a item with a one tht doesn't give mp bonus .. its time taking and frustrating tbh