Right Character for me

This is a discussion on Right Character for me within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok i play C-West i am currently a rogue and i do pretty well but i just feel like i ...
Page: 1

Default Right Character for me

Ok i play C-West i am currently a rogue and i do pretty well but i just feel like i could be doin better or have more fun on another character.

So i have around ~100gb

I currently play Rogue ppl say i have a pretty gg minor and i do pretty well.

other characters i was thinking and why i doubt them

I love to solo i hate relying on half these newbs to help me out in anyway

I could go

Lightning mage i was thinking either 59 or 83 but this would rely on other ppl to kill for me and ppl say mages are mainly for support and that makes me sad. i like to kill or at least defend myself

Warrior i always wanted to go warrior but that's strictly relying on a GOOD priest and i don't know any of them and i cant rly buy scrolls that often so i figured this one would be the most fun but maybe if i tried finding a clan that was good i could go on here and just finally be a warrior.

Archer i feel like i could get some pretty high AP going in RLB or CZ and do some work with an IB+9 and just hit hard.

OR should i go find a good clan for once and not solo all the time..

Thanks sorry its long thanks for anyone who reads and response all help appreciated...

~ImNasty

Bump been a while eh?
    On topic you've always been a pretty gg sin, idk about archer but its your call

yah it been a while and i still enjoy sin but i see other chars like warriors and mages and seems like fun

if you want solo ability, rogue

keep in mind though that the best players are exactly that -> players. You can't solo and be the best, you need to work well in parties in order to reach your true potential.

True i guess i need to start looking for a decent clan. Ive never really been in a clan with vent and pk parties 24.7 type of thing that really worked together. Ardream or CZ considering rlb kinda deadish with 100gbs..?

Go into Vicarious , BF , Madhouse , and be a Warrior , or if u preffer going RLB and do solo , be a BP , it is the best class to go solo but it is expansive to make a good BP.

Ya I need to find a clan now I'm thinking main in cz or dcz with 100gb what zone can I be better in

P3rFectioN

Quote Originally Posted by Crazywithit View Post
    Ya I need to find a clan now I'm thinking main in cz or dcz with 100gb what zone can I be better in
    i think better for u to go 70+..

Yah I think I will I never really committed to 70+ be a good fun change

Well in my opinion u should find a good clan. With friends, in a good community u can have more fun u can be more effective. If u want to play another class, try an archer. U ll have the same gear except ur weapon and to tell u the truth im just planning to go to cwest, but im sure about u can buy a good bow from 100gb :P

Yah I need to find a good clan asap make some friends and 100gb isn't just for bow that's all gear..

Quote Originally Posted by Crazywithit View Post
    Yah I need to find a good clan asap make some friends and 100gb isn't just for bow that's all gear..
    Pardon, i thought u still have ur rogue gear and u have 100more gbs to spend on ur 2nd char

not sure if i can make a good enough char in CZ for 100gb though in CW