Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

RLB on Cwest?

This is a discussion on RLB on Cwest? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; never played RLB before soooo wanna know what its like on Cwest.... dead? boring? fun? my sin is human...
Page: 1

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Default RLB on Cwest?

never played RLB before soooo wanna know what its like on Cwest.... dead? boring? fun?
    my sin is human

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    never played RLB before soooo wanna know what its like on Cwest.... dead? boring? fun?
    my sin is human

the orc mages there are all noobs. All fire mages..... they all die 1hit. Its a sin's dream.....

ur gonna love it. Im papermage so make sure to target me first

<3

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    the orc mages there are all noobs. All fire mages..... they all die 1hit. Its a sin's dream.....

ur gonna love it. Im papermage so make sure to target me first

<3
    oo i like what i hear ;D

Ah, it's pretty active at times. Just watch out for AsyluM and you should be alright.

from what I see on human side..... Pengu is the only worthy advisary... I highly suggest u roll with Pengu's parties.. The rest of the humans are so unorganized its pathetic. We can take a 4 - 5 man HF team in there......and make 12+ humans quit.

also.... piece of advice to help my the pk for me more competitive.... DUFF ME and then GANK me. Same goes for my friend Brew. You wont kill our party without doing that. We are armored taxi's.... now we got our sexy Shawn back on priest...

really in a week ur gonna pm me for clan. Trust me. ^^

lol draven. weren't you in snoxd.net?
    im gonna guess that ur clan are hackers so....i dont know why anyone would want to be in it

[Tyrone]

Quote Originally Posted by roguepro92 View Post
    im gonna guess that ur clan are hackers so....i dont know why anyone would want to be in it
    you obviously dont play cwest.

actually I did make account on Snoxd just 2 days ago. Why u ask? Becuz those idiot hackers had to make a poll to see if we hack. Naturally mine name got brought up as they accused me of tbling.... lol Naturally I want to read it. I think its funny that pro hackers on a hack site need to have a poll to see if everyone thinks HF RLB hacks ......becuz as one guy there said.. HF takes on 25 vs 6-8 people and never dies! ahahah Even on a well known hack site the poll came up in our favor. Not to mention we've dealt with soo many gm's from Isi to Felly and all things in between. Still I stand.... dont hack and never will.

go check my account there.. TheEvilOne. I dont use it other then to read that thread.

u my friend..... were in it once....and now not. U know I dont put up with hacking. So why post that?

lol /fail. also @roguepro.. i think ur BABAB there.... am i right? If so..... dam u lie so much.

Deanna

rlb in cwest is mad fun lol

from what I see on human side..... Pengu is the only worthy advisary... I highly suggest u roll with Pengu's parties.. The rest of the humans are so unorganized its pathetic. We can take a 4 - 5 man HF team in there......and make 12+ humans quit.

also.... piece of advice to help my the pk for me more competitive.... DUFF ME and then GANK me. Same goes for my friend Brew. You wont kill our party without doing that. We are armored taxi's.... now we got our sexy Shawn back on priest...

really in a week ur gonna pm me for clan. Trust me. ^^
    already in pengu's clan though still thinking about lvling past 59 or not.... but if i do il probly nt anyway, seems like theres more humans than orc and i love soloing >.<
    isnt master still bugged though? :S

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    already in pengu's clan though still thinking about lvling past 59 or not.... but if i do il probly nt anyway, seems like theres more humans than orc and i love soloing >.<
    isnt master still bugged though? :S
    yea master is bugged dont recomend goin 60+

actually I did make account on Snoxd just 2 days ago. Why u ask? Becuz those idiot hackers had to make a poll to see if we hack. Naturally mine name got brought up as they accused me of tbling.... lol Naturally I want to read it. I think its funny that pro hackers on a hack site need to have a poll to see if everyone thinks HF RLB hacks ......becuz as one guy there said.. HF takes on 25 vs 6-8 people and never dies! ahahah Even on a well known hack site the poll came up in our favor. Not to mention we've dealt with soo many gm's from Isi to Felly and all things in between. Still I stand.... dont hack and never will.

go check my account there.. TheEvilOne. I dont use it other then to read that thread.

u my friend..... were in it once....and now not. U know I dont put up with hacking. So why post that?

lol /fail. also @roguepro.. i think ur BABAB there.... am i right? If so..... dam u lie so much.
    1. no im much more well known in snoxd thank you but babab is close friend of mine and no he didn't lie. you don't even know your own clannies "mate"
    2. i quit cuz u didn't kick the hackers
    3. the only person i would guess who doesn't hack is liss cuz she helped me fraps ur own clannies hacking
    4. u have an account on hacking site and ur saying u never read anything? ironic.
    5. read 1-4 agian
    6. read 1-5 agian
    7. i can solo your clan simply cuz if i want to i can turn on a hack. atleast i pk without it 99% of the time. can your clan say the same?

1. no im much more well known in snoxd thank you but babab is close friend of mine and no he didn't lie. you don't even know your own clannies "mate"
    2. i quit cuz u didn't kick the hackers
    3. the only person i would guess who doesn't hack is liss cuz she helped me fraps ur own clannies hacking
    4. u have an account on hacking site and ur saying u never read anything? ironic.
    5. read 1-4 agian
    6. read 1-5 agian
    7. i can solo your clan simply cuz if i want to i can turn on a hack. atleast i pk without it 99% of the time. can your clan say the same?
    lol

I kicked u. U didnt quit. God dam we got to go over this shit again a year later? I kicked THING/IT and company Liss/you fraps'd. For your information it was not me that added those people U helped fraps a year ago, but I did kick them.

Ive also said many god dam times on many forums that I play a few hours a day, American evenings... saying that, any big clan is gonna have their issues from time to time with hackers. We've had our share, we do the best we can with it. If there is someone hackin in my clan at this very moment, I dont know about it. If any of our council knew about it....they'd be kicked. So if ur claiming our members do... please tell me who and how and I will deal with it. Till then.... quit with the gossip, ur acting like a little girl.

last time i helped u u called me out as hacker which at the time i had never done
    my char was BANNED cuz of u posting me on the KOL forum for helping u lmao
    why would i call out ur members AGIAN to help you after the shit u put me thru in the first place?
    and no u didn't kick them instantly u waited good 3weeks before u kicked them and only because people started talking

and so if im acting like a little girl, u kno how many GBs and items i lost for helping you? near thousand.
    so im gonna watch and laugh

oh shut the fuck up nubcake.

PS: PotBankProductions is the clan u gotta look out for if you arent w/ pengus crew

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast