A Successful Clan?

This is a discussion on A Successful Clan? within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have been interested in running a clan lately but honestly I dont know a dime about running a clan ...
Page: 1

Default A Successful Clan?

I have been interested in running a clan lately but honestly I dont know a dime about running a clan on KO. I've been a leader of a semi-successful clan only once in the 6+ years of playing and have found that I knew very little about what it takes to be a leader - we ended up merging with the TemplarKnights (NightStalkers clan, or w/e his name was) on Edana/Manes.... fuck i dont remember.

Anyway, can anyone (preferably someone with experience in leading a clan) explain to me what is necessary in running a successful clan? Maybe there's a guide that details everything? example: how to get knighted, what are the benifits, how to do cape quest, current NP reqs for grades (CW to be specific)... yeah just everything necessary.

I'm not saying TOP clan, just one that doesnt die and that continues to grow.

King of Knight - Welcome
    Clan section on side has everything

Have a group of friends , not a bunch of geared people , but geared friends help 2

Yeah problem with that is I dont have any friends that play this game xD I've tried turning them on to it but they like Runescape, Call of duty or WoW. KO is very undesireable to most :[

Banned for scamming.

if you are with ppl you know just be urself , if you are a leader and most of them are randoms , just be bad and evil . the more u treat em like a trash , the more they love and respect you
    ^^

Quote Originally Posted by THUNDERGAWD View Post
    Yeah problem with that is I dont have any friends that play this game xD I've tried turning them on to it but they like Runescape, Call of duty or WoW. KO is very undesireable to most :[
    i meant in game , i play with my brother , cousin & wife so i have an easy start , but what i meant is friends in game , try getting your own ventrillo , invite people into that even if there low lvl or whatever , i met most of the people i have played with on CW when they were low lvl naabs LOL and so was I.

A clan should just be a group of freinds that enjoy playing together

Generally speaking there the types of clans that stick around/together and usually become top clans.

Making a clan full of randoms doesnt usually last, but you might have some luck

GL