Royal Capes

This is a discussion on Royal Capes within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We just bought our royal knights capes yesterday after sooo long (most ppl wanted g1 first :<) Now if we ...
Page: 1

_JB_

We just bought our royal knights capes yesterday after sooo long (most ppl wanted g1 first :<)
    Now if we ever wanted to change the color, will it just cost the 36K or will it cost the full 1.4m, even though the pattern remains the same? i know you can change the color for ally clans for 36k...but that works in a different way.

_JB_

anyone?

NeronDomitius

it should be the same, unless u lose ur grade, not sure.

36k only

when u open the "cape gallery" u see your current cape on a char. dont touch the cape style just choose new color in the palette on a right side.

_JB_

36k only

when u open the "cape gallery" u see your current cape on a char. dont touch the cape style just choose new color in the palette on a right side.[/b]
    cool thats what i hoped. thanks

36k only

when u open the "cape gallery" u see your current cape on a char. dont touch the cape style just choose new color in the palette on a right side.[/b]
    pretty much, yes

i know you can change the color for ally clans for 36k...but that works in a different way.[/b]

I do not. So how do you for the allies?

_JB_

I do not. So how do you for the allies?[/b]
    sorry for the late reply.
    first of all, your ally NEEDS to be accredited knights at least (must have done isiloon quest).
    1. you quit ally with the subclan
    2. use the standard gray cape you get after finishing a KQ, then simply buy the custom color for the cape. it will cost 1k clan cont (1k per member, 36k in total)
    3. once you get the custom (plain) cape you can re-ally and the pattern from the leading clan in the alliance will come through with the custom color.

Thanks for the info.