Seal Character items question

This is a discussion on Seal Character items question within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Does anyone have a guide on this? I know you have to have premium to do it, but was unsure ...
Page: 1

Default Seal Character items question

Does anyone have a guide on this? I know you have to have premium to do it, but was unsure if you could switch the items you have sealed for other items in your character's inventory. Does the seal bind it to your character's body or just your account to where you can switch from one char to the other via your inn?

For instance can I seal an iron neck on my warrior and then take it off and place in my inn so when I relog my priest he can use it also.

Or do I have to unseal to take off my warrior and place in my inn so my priest can use it.

Just need some clarification on this.

Thanks!!

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

you can seal with gold and platinum as far as i know, and unlike wow, u can seal the items on the char, put them on the inn and the char in the side can use them

to an account

u just switch them via Inn Hostess

DjKoolaid

All 3 of your characters have the same inn hostess. So anything you put in there with 1 character it will show on the others inn hostess.