How to Combine Old Uniques

This is a discussion on How to Combine Old Uniques within the Game Questions & Tips forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Okay there is alot of these old uniques that are being drop, and the cursed weapon guy says he can ...
Page: 1

Default How to Combine Old Uniques

Okay there is alot of these old uniques that are being drop, and the cursed weapon guy says he can combine them but, you need 3 items to go with it.

Scrap steel, some other steel thing, and a soft stone.

I have seen the two steel things has anyone seen the soft stone or know where to get it?

Does anyone know how to combine the old uniques and know if there is a fail rate and so on?

The soft stone sells from the crafting lady for 1mil noah, just north of Heppa's disciple on the left side (across from the stairs). Crafting of uniques is done by her I believe.

There is also a question on the official forum in the "Ask a GM" thread. Hopefully we can get some answers there too.

there is no way to combine them...also u cant go +1 +2 or +3 for old uniqs....so only +0 u can use them .... thats why they are cheap also for my server all old uniqs are cheap now...

How do you know this? Is it that way in JPKO or KOKO or are you just speculating?

If that is the case, then why would there be a crafting lady for uniques now?

Wondering if Shadow Piece increases the probability of success.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

U can combine the old uniques at the "Jewlery lady"--dont remember name atm.U need 3 old uniques + Scrap steel, some other steel thing, and a soft stone.After that u will get a normal +0 or +1 dont know exactly.But the % is like craftin new armors / weapon (cursed)

Quote Originally Posted by zaltais View Post
    U can combine the old uniques at the "Jewlery lady"--dont remember name atm.U need 3 old uniques + Scrap steel, some other steel thing, and a soft stone.After that u will get a normal +0 or +1 dont know exactly.But the % is like craftin new armors / weapon (cursed)
    dosent work so far

it works but probably u got (ex) 3x Platinum Earring but probably one of them is from TK and other 2 is from CZ (so yeah can't combine them) u need 3x drops from CZ.

Quote Originally Posted by zaltais View Post
    it works but probably u got (ex) 3x Platinum Earring but probably one of them is from TK and other 2 is from CZ (so yeah can't combine them) u need 3x drops from CZ.
    i tryed with 3 old elf belt from cz - and still didint works

Can you wear a old ROL?

Whats the differenece between old rol and new rol been gone too long

Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    Can you wear a old ROL?

Whats the differenece between old rol and new rol been gone too long
    from wat i see the stats are extcally the same

but i heard when u equip the old rol it does some lock thing not sure how tht works but i think some1 will explain it further hopefully cuz i was wondernig what tht lock shit was 2

If u have a darker look ROL once u use it u can't trade it anymore.The dark uniques are sort of "seal"

Airoblast

you cant combine it and if you unseal a old unique it is yours for life you can stor it in in but nothing more